Anthony gone bad only to be saved.... maybe

Kalel's Pov:

I nodded my head in forgiveness. By the end of this school day I would regret that...

I looked up at the teacher as he began class. I didn't have to do homework so I fell asleep. I woke up to Ian shaking me telling me class was done. I rushed out and found Sophia. We lost track of time and we were late for class. We ran through the empty halls and Anthony was standing in the middle of them with the popular guys. He looked scared.

If I had knew what he was going to do I would have ran.

He walked up to me and shoved me to the floor. WTF! He began to punch and kick me. Pain surged through me until I couldn't take it any more. I rolled away before he could punch me again. I stood up and punched his in the face. He stumbled back. He looked even more pissed. I mean he got hurt by a girl. I began to run and run.

"What happened to the Anthony I knew the one who gave a fuck!" I screamed.

"Kalel I'm sick of being Anthony the guy who met his soul mate! I want a chance to be crazy. To attempt to be a douche!" He shouted back.

"Hurting a girl isn't getting you any where!" I screeched.

I stooped and prayed he would leave me alone. But he wanted to be a crazy douche. He punched me in the face and I blacked out.

Anthony's Pov:

What did I just do! I picked Kalel up and brought her to the nurse. Long story short I got suspended. For three days. So I wouldn't be coming back till Tuesday. My mom came and picked me up. She was really pissed.

"Anthony how could you hurt Kalel!" She yelled.

"I... I... I..." I couldn't think of an excuse. I wanted to be crazy but it wasn't me. I was meant to be Anthony the guy who met his soul mate and has anger issues.

My mom took away all my electronics and locked me in my room. Fair enough. I luckily hid my cell phone. I began texting Ian.

Me: bro sorry about Kalel.

Ian: man you fucking Broke her heart!

Me: bro you didn't hear?

Ian: I heard you dumped her yesterday.

Me: shit... man just remember sorry till you get out of class.

Ian texted me more times but I didn't reply. He would murder me through text. I plopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

Pleas let Kalel be okay. If anything Kalel should have hurt me. I wish that was the way it happened. I love Kalel and I may have anger issues.

I will have to say sorry tomorrow.

Author's note:

Next chapter they all forgive each other and be friends but will Kalel and Anthony get together?

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo