Mari

Anthony's Pov:

I couldn't go see Ian he was I guess in horrible condition. Plus my Mom was pissed that I went to that party. So my best friend was in the hospital, my girlfriend left me, and I was grounded. My Mom was taking my baby brother to the park she said I could come so I said yes since I had nothing better to do.

PARK:

I sat on a bench and watched my mother play with Matthew. I looked around and saw a beautiful Japanese girl. She looked at me and waved. I waved back. Then she began walking towards me.

"Hi!" She said in a perky tone.

"Hi." I said

"You're Anthony Padilla right?" She asked.

"Uh yeah."

"I've heard of you. Your girlfriend is Kalel and the whole school looks up to your relationship with her!" She exclaimed.

"No Kalel is my ex..."

I felt tears sting in my eyes. Just saying her name hurt.

"Well I'm Mari I just came here from Japan!" Mari said.

"That's cool. Hey maybe we should hang out sometime." I suggested

"Yeah I guess once my parents finish unpacking!"

"Okay uh well see you around!" I said.

Then Mari ran off. Well maybe I could move on from Kalel.

I looked over towards my Mom who was staring at me. Smiling!?!?! That was questionable. I took out my phone and texted the entire group.

Me:

Think I found someone besides Kalel!

Melanie:

What!?!?!?! Just wait until Kalel comes back don't find new people!

Pewdiepie:

Congrats bro!

Marzia:

Awww you two were perfect though!

Sohinki:

Woo!

Lasercorn:

Name?

Jovenshire:

Cool or bad idk!

After a few minutes my phone rang once more.

Ian:

That's good DONT LET KALEL HOLD YOU BACK FOREVER! And I'm fine in hospital.

I smiled Lasercorn asked for a name. I wasn't really sure if I should give it to him. One of these people would blab to her. I went over to my Mom who was getting ready to go then my phone rang again. But who would be texting... no I didn't send it to Kalel I didn't I didn't I DIDNT!

Kalel Kitten:

...... don't need to rub it in!

Fudge Pop!

Author's note:

Sorry for the short chapter. I forgot to add Mari into the story and I'm glad because I canuse her for this part now!

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo