broken

Anthony's Pov:

I felt awful.

I didn't mean to text that to Kalel. Or hurt her. I texted her sorry and then it lead to a fight.

Me:

Sorry I meant to send that to the others.

Kalel Kitten:

Whatever.

Me:

Do you forgive me?

Kalel Kitten:

No

Me:

Why not!?!?!

Kalel Kitten:

You so just wanted to rub it in my face

Me:

No I didn't!

Kalel Kitten:

What did I see in you.

Me:

SCREW YOU!

Kalel Kitten:

Don't ever text me again.

Me:

I'm cool with that!

I put my phone in my pocket and my eyes burned. I refused to let tears fall. I would not let Kalel win. And to think I thought she loved me...

Kalel's Pov:

I broke down. He was a jerk. He texted me to rub his new girlfriend in my face! Tears formed a stream down my cheeks. It felt as if I would never be happy. Some what I knew I might not be.

Anthony's Pov:

My Mom drove here but I refused to get in the car with her. I wanted to walk. She wanted someone with me I knew why. My aunt did this kinda thing and well it didn't end well. I told my Mom I just wanted alone time and then she drove off. I walked slowly. I didn't want to be inside. I just wanted to be outside alone. I was so close to texting Kalel. But I wasn't going to let her win. I texted my mother asking if I could go to the hospital to see Ian. She said yes so I began to walk towards the hospital.

Just as was almost at the hospital it began pouring. I was soaked head to toe. The cold water made me shiver. I let one warm salty tear fall. I said I wouldn't but I had to. I got under part of the hospital roof that was sticking out f the building. I was sort of dry so I walked in. I walked up to the person behind the counter and asked.

"Uh hi can I see Ian Hecox?"

"Sure third floor seventh room." The person said kindly.

I walked over to the stairs. The elevator was full so I didn't want to wait.

The stairs no problem but what room was Ian in again? Six eight four hmm I walked Over to the only door unlocked room seven. Sure enough Ian was in there.

"Holy crap man you look like a wreck!" Ian pointed out.

"No dip!" I shouted.

"Hey so why you here?" Ian asked.

I shrugged. "I needed a friend I guess."

"Oh so what happened?" Ian said giving me his full attention.

I threw him my phone. It was on the page of me and Kalel's texts.

He looked at me horrified. "Did you try to rub it in her face?" Ian asked.

"No I was saying sorry for texting her that!" I shoted getting angry.

"Anthony come your tits!" Ian yelled with the same level of rage.

"Sorry its been a bad day besides meeting Mari." I said.

"Mari the Japan girl that's who you like!?!?" Ian shouted growing a smile.

"Yes don't tell her though!" I yelled

"My lips are sealed!" Ian said.

Me and Ian talked about random crap and had fun until a nurse came in and said I had to leave. I stepped outside and it was still pouring. I didn't care. I slowly walked home and as soon as I walked in my Mom rushed over to me.

"Are you okay!?!?" My Mom shouted.

"I guess in the way you're talking about it I'm okay." I said blankly.

"What do you mean!?"

I took out my phone and showed her the fight me and Kalel had.

She looked at me horrified. I ignored it went upstairs and sunk into my soft warm bed still soaking wet.

Author's note:

This chapter was sad. I should stop listening to sad love songs when I write these. Okay well hope you enjoyed. I guess I sorta had fun writing it.

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo