Forever

Anthony's Pov:

I saw Kalel begin to turn around. I quickly turned around as well. I looked over my shoulder her back was to me. I began to study her outfit. She was wearing her white bikini top and white jean shorts. I smiled. She was so beautiful! She began to walk towards me. I turned quickly and she tapped my shoulder.

Hi, I'm sorry do I know you?" She asked.

"I hope so." Then I turned around.

Her friends looked ready to faint. I smiled and kissed Kalel.

It was amazing. I had missed Kalel for months. It was so great to kiss Kalel again.

Once we pulled away a girl with straight glossy black hair began to talk.

"Head mistress is coming!" The girl shout-whispered

Then and Kalel's friends ran off.

Mission accomplished.

Kalel's Pov:

I wish I didn't have to go. I wanted to stay with Anthony forever. I'm glad Wren forced me to leave. I didn't want to get expelled. I looked back at Anthony. A frown was glued onto his face. I felt awful. I didn't mean to hurt him. When head mistress was gone I would go find Anthony.

And why was Anthony in L.A.!?!?!?

Anthony's Pov:

I began to search for Kalel.

Where was she!?!?!?

I finally found her swimming in the wave pool. I ran up to Kalel a smiled plastered onto my face.

"Why hello stranger!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry my mother told me not to talk to strangers!" Kalel yelled back.

"But all I wanted to do was rape you!" I whispered.

"But I'm getting raped in 20 minutes I don't have time for another rape!" She joked.

"Please!" I said a smirk on my face.

She responded with sticking her tongue out.

I looked up and saw a wave coming at us.

"Ahhhh!" Me and Kalel both screamed.

The wave crashed on top of us. Namely began to fall but I caught her.

"I love you Kalel Cullen and I always will no matter what happens. You're my everything!" I whispered into Kalel's ear.

"Right back at you!" She said playfully punching my arm.

Fucking perfect

Open heart

Really amazing

Each day I love her more

Very fucking pretty

Easily awesome

Really just... perfect.

Take the first letter of each sentence. See what word it makes.

It says FOREVER.

Author's note:

I hope you enjoyed. This took me awhile to write. I just didn't know how to word this chapter. Well I hope you enjoyed!

And did you notice I changed my username from smosher123 to SmosherBoo.

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo