fixing and drawing?!?!?

Kalel's Pov:

I cried in the bathroom for an entire period. Melanie tried to comfort me but... well I was being a bitch. Can you blame me. Wait you can. I went to the nurses office with Melanie and told the nurse that I puked. Melanie said she saw me so the nurse sent me home. The ride home was quick and silent. I guess I'm okay with that. I ran up to my room and took out my pencils. I began to sketch me and Anthony the day we first kissed. I smiled at the memory and began to draw.

20 hours later:

I picked up the paper and blew the pencil shaving off it. I held the paper tight. I never worked on something this hard. Anthony was worth it though. I looked over at me alarm clock and it said it was 5:00 O'clock! I worked on this for 20 hours. I rushed up and got a pair of white jean shorts on and a white tank top. I ran over to my picture and carefully put it in my school binder. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. I grabbed my lunch and some toast and ran out of my house. I had to stop at Starbucks and pick up a coffee. No way I would make it through the day without coffee. I didn't sleep I just worked all night. My birthday was in December so I wouldn't be able to drive for a bit longer. Ugh! While I was on my way to Starbucks I saw Anthony running with his same sad look. I hated that look. I truly did. I ran up to him.

"Hey Anthony can we talk for like two minutes?" I asked.

He stopped and turned towards me.

"Anthony I'm sorry about what happened. I didn't mean to hurt you or change you but I meant to keep you safe. I wrecked your like I know and why would you care for me but I wanted you to know I care for you. You are... were my everything. I understand you don't want to be with me but I wanted you to have this."

I pulled out my drawing and handed it to him. He began to study the drawing. Then he grew an amazing smile. The one I missed dearly. A tear slipped from his eye. He turned towards me and kissed me. He gripped my back with one hand and clutched the picture in the other. Once we pulled away I hugged him refusing to let go. I broke him but I fixed him.

Anthony's Pov:

The drawing looked like a picture. She had never done anything so amazing. The picture was our first kiss. I finally smiled. It felt like a heavy weight had been lifted off my shoulders. That's what I needed to hear. That she still cared.

I was fixed. I'm the person I once was.

And I'm happy about that.

Third Person's Pov:

Anthony and Kalel had peace between each other for the rest of the school year. Ian and Melanie did. Even Marzia and Pewds got back together. The rest of the school year was like a normal kids year.

Everything was happy until summer came...

Author's note:

I hope you enjoyed. Yay Anthony's fixed.

Woo

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo