here you go Kalel

Anthony's Pov:

I wasn't going to be able to hang out with Kalel tomorrow. My mom was taking me to some class and it was a sketching class. The focus tomorrow was sketching people. I was going to draw Kalel.

I ran into Kalel's house. I didn't have to pee but I wanted the sketch to be a surprise.

After about three hours Kalel asked everyone to leave. I snuck out just in case Kalel would come and question me. I ran into my house, plopped on the couch and fell asleep.

***

I ran out of the class thing. I admired my work. I used shading for the entire drawing except I gave her rainbow tips and I used color pencil for that part and for the eyes. I began to run towards Kalel's house.

Kalel's Pov:

I sat in my bed. Sick. I heard voices downstairs.

"Excuse me Mrs.Cullen I just need to give this to Kalel." Someone said.

"She's sick Anthony I'm sorry... leave." My mother said.

I rolled out of bed and ran downstairs to see Anthony. I pulled him outside to talk.

"Hey, I made this for you." Anthony said.

Then he handed me the most amazing art work of history. We leaned in to kiss.

"I don't want to get you sick." I said.

"I don't care." He mumbled. Then we had the best kiss in history.

Third persons Pov:

Anthony and Kalel were made for each other. They had there bumps in the road and there would be more but they were meant to be.

END!

JK I'm not finished writing this story yet. If anything its half way Over.

Author's note:

Did I trick you into thinking the story was over. Its about half way over so don't worry. I want to make the last year really long. I have a bunch of scenes ready for it. Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalel and Anthony break up for one year and might not get back together. I'm not Telling you when but it does happen. The picture Anthony drew. Here is the link.

http://schumidown.deviantart.com/art/Kalel-Cullen-343516699

Also I commented the link in the comments so if you don't want to type this in just click the link in the comments

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo