Kalel who?

Anthony's Pov:

I woke up shivering. I was freezing. I went downstairs shivering like a mad man. My Mom looked at me and frowned. Well it was declared I was sick. I didn't mind. I've been through worse. Cough cough yesterday cough cough.

Ian was released from the hospital so he and the others came over. They all kept their distance but I didn't mind. They were great friends willing to come here to cheer me up and trust me I really needed some cheering up. We laughed told jokes and had a great time. It was two and they had to go they said they were helping Lasercorn buy a puppy. That sounded fun but I was stuck here. At three o'clock someone else came. Mari!?!?

"Hi Anthony how you feeling?" Mari asked.

"Horrible!" I exclaimed.

"Hey Anthony do you think maybe..." Mari started.

"We could possibly go on a date sometime?" I finished.

Mari smiled a wild grin that... reminded me of that day in Starbucks when I grabbed Kalel's hand and she smiled a grin just like that. I smiled back.

"Once I get better we could?" I suggested.

"Yeah that would be great!" Mari screamed.

With that Mari ran out of my room smiling. I couldn't help but smile. She was pretty, and prefect. Maybe Kalel would be pushed out of my mind.

Three days later when Anthony got better

I went over to see Ian but when I walked in he wasn't their. Weird. Then I went to Melanie's house. Her parents said she wasn't home. Same with Pewds and Marzia. Hmm I decided to head over to the lake but first I went home and got my swim shorts on. I ran towards the lake and yes they were all there including Mari. I smiled and waved. The screamed for me to come over. I ran over and slashed them. Then we played chicken. The pairs were.

Me/ Mari

Jovenshire/Sohinki

Pewds/Marzia

Ian/ Lasercorn.

And then Melanie as the reff.

We all had a blast and before I knew it only me and Mari were left. She smiled.

"Hey Anthony quick question..." Mari started.

"If we were dating and if it was my choice yes." I ended.

I was ending her sentences a lot.

"Well it is up to you!" Mari said.

"Is this an answer?" Then I kissed her. It was amazing.

Kalel who?

Once me and Mari pulled away she giggled and said she had to go since she was going video game shopping ( awesome ).

I walked home without a care in the world.

I told my Mom about the lake she said she was happy I moved on.

Author's note:

Happy chapter!

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo