flashback

Kalel's Pov:

I'm pretty sure Anthony was having a panic attack while the group was beating him up. I was so scared. It was at least five minutes before the group stopped punching Anthony. The nurse rushed in and took Anthony away. Only I was aloud to know how bad Anthony was hurt. He broke left leg and left arm. He broke his right ankle. He got a bad concussion. He had a really swollen black eye. Last he broke his ribs. Damn he was hurt. His mom rushed to the hospital and I explained what happened. She was happy her son said sorry and let the other get pay back but she was sad Anthony was so beat up. For god sakes he wasn't leaving the hospital for a month! He was going to miss a lot of school work.

Me and Ms.Padilla walked over to the hospital room Anthony was in. Teats streamed down my face. The past two years of my life flashed before my life.

***

I sat down on a bench and later Anthony sat with me. We talked and I had the best time of my life

I was sitting with Anthony again he and I began to leave and I kissed him.

Me and Anthony having a date at Starbucks. Then going to the lake and having our first kiss.

Me leaving Anthony and going to a new school. My heart shattering.

Me looking at every ones sadness for me and Anthony breaking up the first time.

Me getting the text from Anthony that he found someone else.

Anthony asking me to forgive him for sending a text about him finding someone else and me refusing to forgive.

Anthony forgetting about me.

Anthony wanting me back

Me being the most popular girl at school.

Forgiving and forgetting.

Me and Anthony having fun at a water park.

Anthony Leaving L.A.

Me Coming back and Anthony and me getting into a fight.

Me willing to die with Anthony.

Mari saving us.

Me taking notice that I broke Anthony.

Me drawing him and us making up.

Drake and me fake dating.

Anthony getting shot.

Me throwing a party at my house.

Anthony drawing me amazingly.

Anthony ending it and me meeting Sophia.

Anthony beating me up.

Me forgiving again.

Then now

***

The memory's flashed faster and faster. I broke down. This isn't fair! Anthony doesn't deserve me. He deserves someone pretty like Brittany.

I cried on Ms.Padilla's shoulder and let everything out.

I only hurt.

Author's note:

I mentioned every chapter.

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo