my billionth update

Update:

Hey I got writers block right now so I don't know what to write next. Sorry! But I want to start a new story soon. I know I delete my stories a lot but I want one I truly like so...

I have a lot of ideas and I'm only picking one. Notice I use the same name in all of them.

Idea one:

Zoë Nightshade was an simple girl. Or so you may think. She's been through the worst. Follow Ian as he tries to uncover her past in.

Behind the memories.

Idea two:

Zoë Nightshade once was best friends with Ian and Anthony. But one day Smosh became huge on youtube and they left Zoë in the dust. She was just a stupid fat girl with dreams that would never come true. Seven years later Zoë is a famous editor and Smosh is doing a movie that they hired Zoë to edit. Will they remember they beautiful rejected friend find out in...

The reject

Idea three:

Ian and Anthony. They best of friends. But things change... Ian and Anthony split when they got in a huge fight. Zoë Nightshade one of Anthony's cousins and Ian's girlfriend tries to get the two back together as friends but Kalel won't allow...

The power of... three?

Idea four:

A party four years ago... Ian Hecox met his match. She disappeared without a trace. This girl searches for Ian for four years and finds him with someone else. She has to play it cool or she Might scare Ian off. Find out in...

The Mess.

Idea five:

Zoë the assassin has to kill Smosh. She must get on the inside and keep them alive until she is aloud to kill them. Her family is captured and without Smosh's dead bodies her family will be dead bodies. But what if Zoë the most famous quick assassin was to fall head over heels for Ian Hecox. Find out in...

The love assassin.

Okay I have one more idea but I'm to scared to say it. Okay so comment what one you like the best and maybe I will write it. But whatever story is chosen I will finish and not delete. I will, plan the winning story so its not rushed and all over the place.

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo