goodbye Mari

Anthony's Pov:

I have to end it with Mari.

Why is this so hard. I still like Kalel and its just not fair to Mari. But Kalel is never coming back. Ugh why can't this be easy maybe I could ask my mom? Nah I don't think she likes Kalel. I mean Kalel did dump my stupid ass I guess my mom has her reasons. I don't agree with them but they are reasons. I didn't want to know what Mari would do if I talked to her in person so I'm just going to go with the worst way to break up with someone. Text.

Me:

Hey, Mari...

AtomicMari:

Hey Ant

Me:

This isn't working I'm sorry but I still like Kalel.

AtomicMari:

What!?!?!

Me:

Sorry but you know I do Mari she was my everything.

AtomicMari:

And I'm not!?!?!

Me:

... kinda.

AtomicMari:

Whatever. No hard feelings.

Me:

Wait really? Thanks Mari you the best.

AtomicMari:

I know!

Me:

;D

AtomicMari:

;D

Then I slid my phone into my bag and began to run home.

September:

Anthony's Pov:

I missed Kalel so much I knew I had to get her here. But how?

I was kinda depressed. Honestly I knew I couldn't live without Kalel. I mean I'm not going to... I'm not even going to sat it the word sickens me. I'm not going to cut either. Another thing that makes me want to hurl. I tried calling and texting Kalel but she never picked up or answered. When the group got back from Disney land we all went to this place froyo and tried to see who could eat the most frozen yogurt. It was fun. My grades went up by a lot in some classes and down in others. Like sketching I'm getting A+ but then I history I'm getting a D- it sucked. I just didn't care for classes like that. Me and Mari can't be alone for thigh seconds without it getting weird. Pewds and Marzia and still not together. We tell them you should be together but they friend zoned each other. I feel bad for them they are so cute together. But hey everyone thought me and Kalel were meant to be and she hates me. By the end of the month I got on text from Kalel.

Kalel Kitten:

:P =D

That was it my amazing text. Faces. Well at least she bothered texting. Oh yeah Lydia LaDoot was put in Jail. Long story short don't trust her with a knife.

Its horrible right?!?!

Well that was September nothing happened except my breakup with Mari.

Author's note:

Hey guy so I'm pretty much going to do every month of this year like this and write a bout the big events... maybe

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo