nothing left...

Kalel's Pov:

I continued crying. It was about a minute before I stopped. I touched Anthony's hand. We couldn't be together but he was still special to me. I left the hospital. We weren't together. We may never be. But... haha there's always a but isn't there. But maybe in like three years. I don't know.

I walked to Mari's house. I needed help. She dated Anthony and he ended it. I needed to know if I was over reacting. Probably was. As I got near I heard yelling screaming and crying.

Huh?

I knocked on the door and someone grabbed my hair.

"Ow what the fuck let me go asshole!" I screamed.

"Get out you have no reason to be here." A man whispered.

"No!" I shouted.

The man let go and shoved me out. I looked inside the house and saw Mari crying. I ran in before the man could close the door. He reached for me but I dodged him. I ran over to Mari and noticed she was all beat up. The man charged at me but I side stepped. What to do? I searched my brain for any ideas. What would Anthony do? He would either fight or keep dodging and somehow get Mari out. I couldn't fight so second option it is! He reached out and grabbed my wrist. I kicked his in the nuts and grabbed Mari's arm. How do I get out? I dragged Mari out. I had to dodge the man every few seconds but I made it. I looked for my phone but it was inside. Dammit! I kept dragging Mari to the closest house that I knew anyone in. Ian's. I knocked on hi door and waited.

"Hi... Kalel? WAIT HOLY FUCK WHAT'S WRONG WITH MARI?"

"Ian I need to use your phone. Call 911 or something!" I shouted.

I dragged Mari inside while Ian called 911. Who was that guy?

***

THREE MONTHS LATER:

***

Anthony's Pov:

Three months! So much time gone. You might be wondering what happened. Well I'll explain. Mari was adopted by Lasercorn's family. That kid Joey from L.A. moved here and went to our school. Oh you're probably wondering about me and Kalel. Well most people didn't know I wasn't kidding when I said we were done. We really are. We never got back together or anything like that. We are just close friends now. Even though there are still those times where I think of Kalel that way but never again. Well.... maybe I wasn't completely honest.

Okay last thing. The most important thing.

Author's note:

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for the short chapter. I swear the next chapter will be good and long. Hey don't believe me! Well you shouldn't because I never plan anything! I'll try to upload a long chapter. Yeah that more reasonable.

Also this persons a really good writer. Their user name is @_smoshy_ . Follow Them. NOW!

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo