home sweet home

Anthony's Pov:

The day was amazing.

Kalel and me talked walked and for once I was my carefree self again.

"Goodbye Kalel I have to go." I spoke.

"Oh... goodbye Anthony I will miss you... again." Kalel replied.

Our lips met once more. I wanted to stay here forever. But I didn't want to miss the train. We parted and I ran through the water park heading towards the exit.

Ian's Pov:

Why won't Anthony pick up!

His mom is going to be here in like an hour the thing she was going to got delayed. If Anthony isn't there when his mom gets back he is totally fucked.

"Ian Hecox are you paying attention!" The teacher screamed.

Fuck please don't see my phone!

"Uh no sorry..." I said honestly.

"What are you doing under your desk!" The teacher questioned.

"Drawing?" I answered but it sounded like a question.

"Fine... but PAY ATTENTION!" The teacher screamed.

Shithole. She was probably going to call my mom. Thanks a lot Anthony.

Melanie's Pov:

I felt bad for Ian. He was trying to help Anthony and now well... he is fucking fucked. I tend not to swear if I can but that's the truth. He is fucked on so many levels. I looked over at Mari. She looked weird. As if she was sad. I know what I'm talking Anthony has that exact look all the time. I worry about Mari. I don't want her to end up like Anthony. I mean Anthony used to be super fun... used. When Kalel left it changed him. I think that was the day he noticed how much sadness was in his life. If I could do anything to help Anthony I would but. Only Kalel can help him.

Just then Anthony burst through the class room door with a wild grin on his face.

"Mr. Padilla why are you late?" The teacher asked calmly.

"My little brother was playing with my alarm clock and he reset it." Anthony said. He sounded so Sure of his answer I almost believed him. But I knew it was a lie. He was somewhere else. But even I didn't know Ian refused to tell me. I wonder why? I mean did he go partying or something? Whatever I'll just ask Anthony later.

I snapped out of my thought when the teacher was screaming at me for an answer.

"I don't know!" I yelled over the teacher. But you still couldn't hear me.

So at the end of class me and Ian had lunch detention and normal detention. Dammit. If you have lunch with this teacher they eat all your food and leave you with nothing.

I be an stuffing my pockets with my snickers and hersheys into my pockets. I saw Ian doing the same with some of his lunch. Well here's where the torture begins.

Anthony's Pov:

Crap Mari sat next to me at lunch. This is going to be a weird lunch.

So here was our did we have a good breakup talk. Long pejorative short I guess we didn't. So here comes the screaming and side taking.

Mari: Anthony I can't believe you broke up with me over text!

Me: I didn't want to see the look you would get in person.

Pewds: I'm with Anthony on that one if you love something it hurts you to hurt them.

Marzi: I totally disagree that was so mean to do that over text. It means you don't care for them.

Sohinki: I think I have to go with Anthony on this one. Everyone even Mari knew he was still in love with Kalel. It wasn't fair to Mari.

Jovenshire: So as long as he loved Mari more who gives a crap.

Lasercorn: oh come on he so loved Kalel more.

Mari: you loved her even when we were together!?!?

Me: sadly yes.

Then it was silent.

But the silence only made me think of Kalel.

Author's note:

I hope you enjoyed. I know this chapter was pretty much just blah blah blah. Can you blame me I just woke up and wrote this in ten minutes. Also my older sister joined wattpad. She doesn't really like smosh. She likes Percy Jackson more. I've been reading a few Percy Jackson fanfictions. I have to say a couple are really good though. So my sister is

@XOXPercabethXOX

Okay well she probably won't read this so since her b-day is tomorrow I'm going to tell you what I got her. Nothing. I shall go shopping later. Don't tell her please! She will murder me and feed my guts to my baby teacup pig! Its horrible right. And yes I own a baby teacup pig! I'm awesome like that.

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo