your wondering what I meant right

Kalel's Pov:

Your wondering what I meant right. Well I meant I woke up. Anthony hurting Ian was a dream well the second time. But anything before that was real.

Okay that year flew by. Yeah me and Anthony broke up got back together that stuff. Well the group excluded me. I don't mind I've got some new gal pals. They excluded me Melanie and Mari. Wondering why. Well.... Mari dated Sohinki. I dated Anthony. Melanie dated Ian. But we all ended it the same day. We didn't plan it but everyone thought we did so we were excluded. My new friends are.

Me

Melanie

Mari

Sophia

Kayla

Jakob

Brandon

Larry

Jason

Percy.

Yeah that's my gang now. So here's the relationships.

Me/Percy

Melanie/Jason

Mari/Brandon

Sophia/Jakob

Kayla/Larry.

So yeah its the end of summer I haven't talked to Anthony in a long time. I was sad at first but me and Percy are in a great relationship. We don't break up ever day. We have real dates. We have no trouble.

Everything was great...

Until Anthony decided to show up.

***

Me and Percy where sitting studying.

Ding dong.

"Oh uh I'm going to go see who's here." I said.

I ran up to the door and opened it revealing my ex... Anthony.

"Oh hi um come in." I said in utter shock.

"So... Kalel I wanted to.... oh Percy's here." Anthony frowned.

Percy looked at us confused. He stood up and left.

"Kalel I'm so sorry I've been missing you for months. It wasn't my choice to exclude you. Please..." Anthony pleaded.

"Anthony I'm I'm I'm." I stuttered.

Just seeing Anthony brought back memories of how happy Anthony made me. I missed him so much.

Percy

Anthony

Percy

Anthony

Anthony

Anthony

Before I knew it I was kissing Anthony.

What am I doing what about Percy...

Tomorrow was the first day of school.

I guess I still have a soft spot for Anthony.

School:

I woke up to Percy shaking me.

"Ahhh!" I screamed.

"Kalel its just me quick question why is Anthony's cell phone on your desk?" Percy asked.

"He left it here when we were talking." I shouted thinking of an excuse.

He dropped it when we were kissing and before I went to sleep I put it on my desk. I shoved Percy out of my room and got dressed.

I wore a baby blue tank top, light blue jeans, white dirty flip flops, and a baby blue beanie. I recently got my hair dyed dirty blonde and it goes to my waist. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder. I looked at Anthony's phone and it began to ring.

"Hi this is Kalel." I answered.

"Hi Kalel why is Anthony's phone at your house." Someone asked.

"He left it here yesterday who is this?"

"Its his mother please drop it off on your way to school." Ms.Padilla asked.

"Okay bye." Then I hung up.

Me and Percy hopped into my car. I was going to end it in the car ride.

"I kissed Anthony yesterday!" I blurted out.

Oops.

"What! How could you!" Percy screamed.

"He's... my everything I never let go of the thought that we would end up together." I confessed.

"He is nuts. He broke up with you every day and you want him back?!?!"

"I love him." Was all I could say.

"Well Kalel good luck getting your heart broken. Don't come crying to me when it does." Percy said.

I stopped the car and Percy got out. Then I drove to Anthony's.

Anthony rushed out of the house and towards me to retrieve his phone.

"Kalel I'm sorry I miss you okay!" Anthony rushed.

I leaned in and kissed him.

But of course my new group was standing there. Jason and Jakob ran at me mad about me and Anthony.

Anthony slightly pushed me behind him and Jason and Jakob tackled him. I jumped out of the way.

A/N the next chapter is going to be a few months later or.... prom!!!!!! Okay hope you enjoyed. After prom is graduation and that's going to be it. I might do a collage one but it won't be a sequel.

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo