murdered

Anthony's Pov:

It been months since I... tried to die I guess is the nicest way to put it. Kalel refused to date me. She said it caused to much drama. I agree with her to. I love... loved her but I can't. Mari and Kalel are good friends. Mari forgave me but I still can't be around her without thinking about that day. I wanted to put it behind me but I had to go to therapy and that kind of shit. Honest to god I would rather shoot myself then listen to another lecture about that shit. Its behind me. The thing that day that I knew I would never forgive myself for was the fact I almost brought Kalel down with me. She almost died because she wanted to be with me. It made me feel horrible. I was the worst boyfriend. I just don't know if I really want a relationship like that for a while. Ian on the other hand. He recovered forgave me. He did ignore me since I tried to kill myself. I couldn't go to school for a week. I'm fine with that. Luckily word never spread about that day. Only the group knew and my mom. I honestly pushed my friends away after that. I became more independent. I don't really hang out with the group any more. Every few weeks or so me and Ian hang out but that's it. Another reason for therapy. I even pushed my mom away. I just changed. I'm my quiet self again. I never talk I never joke I never smile. I it has been around two months since I talked to Kalel. Things were easier like this. I lost everything though. I lost myself. But everyone else smiled more and frowned at me. This is how things should be. This is like how it always should have been.

I woke up to the roar of my alarm clock. I sat up and turned it off. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed blue skinny jeans and a white shirt. I pulled a white hoodie over the shirt and a red leather jacket over my hoodie. I walked downstairs. I grabbed some toast and headed out. Did I mention I got a car. Well its April now and my birthday was in March so I'm sixteen. My gift was I got a car. No more walking or riding the bus. I stepped into my car and started it. I pulled out and headed to school. Of course it began to rain and I saw Ian on the sidewalk soaked.

"Hey Ian!" I called.

"Hey!" He called back.

"Need a ride?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He replied.

I stopped my car and he got into the passengers side.

"What happened Anthony?" Ian asked.

"What?!?!" I asked.

"What happened to you Anthony. What happened to the carefree funny Anthony we knew?"

I didn't know how to respond. True answer I happened. Kalel happened. I don't know.

"Everything." I replied.

I guess that answer was true. The rest of the ride was silence. I parked the car and Ian got out. I stepped out and headed towards the school.

Kalel's Pov:

I felt weird. I liked Anthony. I fell hard for him. I couldn't even think of anyone else. But he changed. After that day on the bridge he was never the same. I felt as if I was the one who killed him. I killed Anthony Padilla. I would always feel like shit for that. He was always doing something. Well he had therapy a lot. Much more than needed. I had to talk to him. But he probably wouldn't come near me. I did reject him. I'm such a horrible person. I saw him walk into school that same gloomy face he had everyday. I began to walk over to him. My heart thumped against my chest.

"Hey Anthony." I said.

"Hi." He said his voice showing no emotion.

"Anthony I'm sorry about what happened do you think we could maybe hang out today?"

"No busy" he said plainly.

"Well could we hang out some other time?" I asked.

"Probably not." He said.

Then he walked towards his locker. He was broken. I took everything away from him. I did murder him. I ran off to the girls bathroom and began to cry. We really were done. A moment later Melanie came out. I explained what happened. I was going ready to do anything for Anthony. I was going to show him that I care.

Author's note:

Woah what a sad chapter but you will be happy to know the next chapter Anthony might get

Fixed.

Comment what you think vote if you liked it.

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo