this is goodbye!

Author's Pov:

Months went by and all of them were happy one month after Kalel and Anthony were dating Pewds and Marzia began dating. Every once in a while one of the couples would have a big fight. They even had a group and the people in the group were.

Anthony

Ian

Kalel

Melanie

Pewds

Marzia

Sohinki

Lasercorn

Joshua.

They all had loads of fun and before they knew it, it was the last day of school.

Some where doing good others not.

Anthony and everyone else's grades went up except. Kalel. Her parents worried and had plans to send her to an all girls private school so her grades would go up. They also forbid her from seeing Anthony and the rest. The private school was in L.A. so Kalel would stay there day and night. Kalel didn't tell her friends she decided she would tell them at study hall. Because Anthony wouldn't be there.

Kalel's Pov:

Finally study hall. I would tell them the secret then.

I wrote "I'm going to a new school in L.A." she passed the note on through the entire group. They all looked outraged. But I continued to read my book.

About ten minutes later the bell buzzed and I sprinted out hoping to avoid the group. I couldn't bear to see them. I sprinted out of school my bag flopping on my back. Anthony tried to catch up with me but I was to quick and he gave up. He ran over to Ian and I hoped Ian would explain. Minutes passed and I arrived at my house. I let tears fall out of my eyes and fall to the floor. The floor was soaked but my eyes refused to stop. My mother walked over to me noticing I was crying.

"Baby what's wrong?" My mother asked.

"You!" I shouted.

"Baby I'm sorry but we only want the best for our baby girl." My mother said.

"If you wanted the best for me you would as least let me talk to Anthony one more time!"

"Fine!" My mother shouted annoyed.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed my cell phone.

It took three seconds before Anthony answered.

"Kalel why didn't you you tell me!" Anthony shouted his voice filled with tears.

"I didn't want to hurt you!" I confessed.

"Can I see you one last time PLEASE!" Anthony shouted.

"No my parents wouldn't let me I'm sorry." I said crying.

"Please Kalel I need to see you one last time!"

"Tonight at 5:00 my parents will be going on a date I will sneak out and meet you at the park." I said

"O-okay Kalel." Anthony said calmer but still with a shaky voice.

Then the line went dead and I began to cry again.

Anthony's Pov:

After I hung up on Kalel I began to run home. I was still crying but I didn't care. I would forever miss Kalel when she was gone.

As soon as I stepped into the door my mother ran up to me with a confused look.

"Anthony what happened!!!" She screamed.

"Me and Kalel we we..." then I burst out crying again.

"You guys didn't end it right?" My mother asked.

I stayed silent and continued to cry. My mom came up to me and hugged me. Why did Kalel's parents hate me! I would forever feel empty inside. The void would never close. The void would always have Kalel's name on it.

5:00

Kalel's Pov:

I saw my parents walk out the door and I ran into my room. I put on baby blue jean shorts and my white bikini top. I was planning on going swimming with Anthony so... yeah yo get it.

I sprinted out the door and ran towards Anthony's house. As soon as I knocked on their door Anthony's Mom answered.

"Oh Kalel not to be rude but you look like a whore." She said.

"I'm going swimming can I see Anthony?" I asked.

"Anthony!!!!!" She called.

Moments later Anthony appeared in the doorway. He was wearing swim trunks and no shirt. I found myself staring at him and not being able to look away. I would miss him the most when I leave. Anthony gripped my hand and we walked to the lake.

Anthony's Pov:

I gripped Kalel's hand and walked to the lake.

Once we got there I picked Kalel and threw her into the lake.

"Anthony you dick!" She yelled in between laughs

"I know I have a dick!" I screeched

"Are you sure?!" She asked.

"I'll get you for that one!"

We both splashed each other and laughed. It was great.

It was starting to get dark and Kalel had to hurry up. We both ran up onto the rock we had our first kiss on. I looked towards her and kissed her. This rock was the place we had our first kiss on and this would be the rock we had our last kiss on.

Kalel's Pov:

Once we pulled away my heart felt like it exploded. I would miss Anthony like crazy when I left.

"Goodbye Anthony, I... I love you and I will miss you the most." I said

"I love you to and I will miss you like hell!" Anthony screamed.

I had to go it was to late I kissed Anthony one more time. Then I ran away. But when I got into my house my parents were sitting there waiting for me.

"Kalel one you're going to your aunt's house in L.A. and you're dying your hair brown." My Mom said.

I broke down once more. I ran up to my room and passed out.

This is goodbye.

Author's note:

Woah that was crazy! Guys I plan on doing every year of high school so ya just telling you and I will be skipping over large chunks of time because I'm not going to write every single day.

Bye-Cassie Boo Boo