Prolugue

Sena's Pov

I woke up as soon as the sun rose from the horizon. I stretched my arms "Sena, wake up, its almost time to go" Baek oppa said from the other side of the door "Ne oppa!!" I shouted and went in my bathroom and took a bath. After taking a bath, I dried myself and wore a simple shirt and skirt paired with my heels. I went out of my room "ready!!" I shouted and saw my mom, dad and baek oppa smiling at me. I'm very proud to call them my family "kaja" my mom said and I held her hand happily. WE'RE GOING ON A VACATION!!!!

Author's Pov

They left their house and went to the pier, a seven year old sena holding on to her mom and linking hands with her 10 year old brother baek.

Their sea journey started after hours of waiting. But then a tragic accident happened.

As the boat is in the middle of the sea, an announcement came saying that the boat has problems and directly stopped due to its machine. People in it were panicking, sena's mom left to find her brother and father. Sena is being her calm self not bothering about people around her then she heard a kid shout "look mom! Dolphins!!" Sena went to check and saw the dolphins, she didn't notice that she went down while staring at the dolphin, people were shouting not to get close but she did otherwise. Until then...

Boom!!

The boat blasted into pieces, sena fell on the sea, drowning. She didn't know how to swim neither where her family is.

Her sight then became dim and felt herself drown to death.

As sena was unconcious underwater, an underwater diver came and rescued her and brought her to the island.

Meanwhile, sena's parents were brought to the hospital. As the operation was going on, sena's brother's friends came and gathered up worried. A doctor came out saying, baek's parents died meanwhile baek survived but still in a coma "Dr. Zhang, how about his sister, is she alive?" One of baek's friends asked "I do apologize but Mr. Byun's sister's body hasn't been found, the police are now investigating, well, if there are no furter questions to be asked, I'll take my leave" with that the doctor left and baek's friends went to visit him, wondering how to tell him that his parents didn't make it.