Chapter 14

Blake's Pov

We sat separately, and sena started the interrogation "so who is your gang leader?" She asked "as far as I remember his name is " Tao said totally calm "tell us the plans" I said "yeah, why are they kidnapping Sm models and kill them?" Hyeongkon asked "actually, they are trying to lure someone by using the models of Sm, I don't know the guy's name but I heard from their conversation that they need to lure the world's great gangster in a trap" he explained and my eye brows furrowed "but why are they using Sm models?" I asked "I heard that the guy's brother works here as a model, they are trying to use that guy to lure in the world's great gangster though I have no idea why they are killing them" he said "you said you were a street fighter" sena said and the guy nodded "do you have colleagues? In street fighting?" She asked, I think I know where this is going "yeah, I got 7" he said "names?" Hyeongkon asked "They are Nam woohyun, Lee sungyeol, Kim Minseok also known as xiumin, Lu han, Kim Jongdae known as Chen, Zhang yixing known as Lay and lastly Wu yi fan mainly known as kris wu" he said "Wait, Kris Wu?" Hyeongkon asked and the guy nodded "why? Anything important about the guy?" I asked him and he nodded "the dude is my friend in canada, we met in a cafe where I work before" he said and sena stood up "okay, thanks for sharing, go ask some of the guys on where or to whom you are sleeping with, Blake, prepare Lunch, I'll be in the room" she said and went out. I wonder what's her problem "what's her problem?" Asked Tao "don't worry, she just needs to think in a silent place to create a plan, do you still remember where they are and the place?" Hyeongkon asked and he nodded "very" he said and we went out.

Sena's Pov

No way, why would they want me? I didn't do anything to them unless-- my thoughts were cut off when I heard someone get in, its sehun. He sat on the other bed "let me guess, you're the one who's sleeping here" I said and he nodded "its baekhyun hyungs idea since I'm the target, what's your problem? It seems like you're deep in thoughts" should I tell him?, no I shouldn't its dangerous. I just smiled at him "there's no problem at all" I said then the intruder alarm rang, I quickly stood up from bed and took a knife from under my bed, I went out and saw three guys holding a gun "nobody move or else, I'll shoot" shoot! Dang it! "What are you doing here hyungs?" Tao asked "why are you siding with them Zitao? Come here or we'll tell boss" I could tell that Zitao is scared so I spoke up "he's not leaving this dorm dorks!" I said throught gritted teeth "well, well, if it isn't the bitch" this shit! I charged and kicked the gun off his hand and hyeongkon took it, I fought him and the two dudes until they were unconscious, I took a deep breath "that's for calling me bitch, dorks" I said and brushed off some invisible dusts on my clothes "sena, do you know them?" Seohyun unnie asked, I guess its time to lie, I shooked my head "ani, what I know is that theyu bad guys" I said and pressed the buzzer "Guards, three intruders in floor -3" I said and the guard replied okay "how the heck did they get in?" Blake asked "Hyojun, seungjin, go check the guards upstairs, they might be in trouble" I said and they nodded and left.

I looked around "Is everyone okay?" I asked and they nodded "where's sehun?" Taeyeon asked "he's probably in the room" I said and I was right, he just came out "did I miss something?" He asked and we just shooked our heads, then the elevator doors opened revealing Mr. Lee, he came to me and gave me a flash drive "the footages are in this flash drive, and what happened here?" He asked "intruders intruding the dorm" I casually said and be nodded "who's this guy?" He asked pointing to Zitao "my new worker" I said and he nodded "I'll get going then, take care" he said then left, the guards came and took the body "Lunch is ready!" Blake shouted and all of us gathere onthe table.

We prayed before we eat. We chatted while eating "so what do we do?" Yoona asked "let's go swimming for a week!" Gosh! Could baek oppa get any childish? "We should but sena do you agree?" Suho asked and I nodded "why not?" Because you have a phobia of water? Duh! "Okay then, I'll speak to Mr. Lee about this" he said and we continued eating.

While eating, I was thinking about what Tao said, what do they really want from me? Why do they need to kill to get me? "What are you thinking about?" Tao asked as he stood beside me "nothing important" I said and smiled at him "thanks for saving me back there" he said "its okay, its what I do" I said and he smiled "can I call you noona?" He asked "how old are you?" I asked "22" idiot! "Pabo! I'm younger than you, I'm still 20" I said and he chuckled "don't care, I'll call you noona from now on"

This kid has some serious problems.