Chapter 17

Sehun's Pov

I carried her bridal style and sh was shivering "S-s-seh-hun?" Imsh asked "shhh... I'm here" I said, I saw everyone crowding kai hyung and blake noona, as kai hyung is doing CPR and when kai hyung did the lip to lip, two times, blake noona coughed out water and blood. I shooked my head and took my shoes and shirt then rode on sena's hover board and back to our room.

I locked the door and placed my shirt and shoes on the floor, I went to the CR and saw a bath tub, I filled it up with cold water then placed sena there, she still has consciousness. I squated down and caressed her wet hair, she smiled at me "gomawo sehuna" she said with a kind of weak tone, I smiled and nodded "Is the bath relaxing?" I asked and she nodded "very" she said "can you close the door?" She asked and I nodded.

I stood up and closed the door then squated back down. I held her hand and she held back, we looked at each other and slowly leaning in then in just a blink of an eye, our lips is connected to each other both moving in synchronization.

Not long until all things heated up, I joined her in the tub still not breaking the hot steamy kiss. We both shifted me at the bottom and her on top, we pulled away when both of us needed some air. Our foreheads met and I smiled "are your wounds okay?" She frowned "it stings" I hugged her and rubbed her Back "its okay, it'll be fine" I whispered and kissed the crown of her head "let's take a bath then change okay? We still need to disinfect your wounds" I said and she nodded.

And so, we took a bath and changed, I wore a Brown knee-short and a white V-neck shirt meanwhile Sena wore a white tank top and high waisted black denim shorts. I took the first aid kit that I found in the closet and sat on my bed where sena also sat, I opened it and took out a cotton and an alcohol, I poured it on the cotton "this might sting a bit, just tell me if it really stings" I said and she nodded, I took her arm and lightly dab on her wound, she let out a whimper.

After disinfecting her wound, I wrapped it with a white bandage. She stood up and went to the mirror "it looks awful, I didn't even bring with me a jacket" she said, I stood up and went to my bag. I took out my black hoodie, I guess it'll be big for her petite body "here, try this" I said and she gladly took it, she wore it and I was right, its big for her "I like it" she said and hid her hands, I smiled. Glad she liked it.

Then I heard moans and groans, I quickly covered sena's ears. I'm sure its Kai and wait! His roommate is Blaake noona, there is no possible way that he would do that with her!! When it was gone, I let out a sigh of relief and let go of sena's ears "why did you cover my ears?" She asked innocently. Cute.

"Nah... just for fun" I said as I combed my hair, she also combed hers "okay" see? She is innocent. Then a knock came on the door, I opened it and found Mr. Lee "let's go out and eat, its almost lunch time" I looked at my watch and its almost 5 in the early evening, seriously? "You mean dinner time" I said and he nodded "okay, have you told the others already?" I askedand he nodded "we'll meet up at the bus" he said then left.

I closed the door "Its Mr. Lee" I told sena "what did he say?" She asked "we'll go out to have dinner" I said as I wore my shoes, she took out something from her bag and its her extra high cut, though the color is white. She wore it and both of us went out, locking the door and securely placed the key inside my pocket.

We started walking but stopped when we got to the door of room 107 "I wanna check if Blake is okay" sena said and I nodded, I knocked on the door and Kai hyung opened it, gladly he was fully clothed "oh, sehun, sena, what brought you guys here?" He asked "we wanna check if Blake noona is okay" I said "oh, come in" he said and we went in "she's in the middle of taking her bath" he said as he styled his hair "did you disinfect her wound?" Sena asked "yeah, I did" yeah, from what I heard earlier, you did the opposite.

Then the bathroom door opened a bit and Blake noona's head popped out "yah! Chocolate! Hand me my bag please!" She shouted, kai hyung took her bag and threw it towards her "here you go shortie!" gladly she caught it then went back inside and locked the door.

Sena's Pov

That's weird, Blake didn't bicker when kai called him shortie, as well as kai when blake called him chocolate, Something's fishy about these two. Not long, blake came out dressed in well, a white long sleeve dress that stops right above the knee and paired with black flats. she combed her hair and tied it into a ponytail.

"Let's go" she held hands with kai?!?!

What is wrong with these people?!

I shrugged it off and decided to ask later, we went out and kai locked the door.

Then we went to the parking lot and saw everybody there, then they crowded me "sena, are you okay?" Baek oppa asked and I nodded "I'm fine" I said and they nodded "let's go!!! I'm hungry!" Suzy exclaimed and we chuckled. We went inside the bus and off we go to who knows where