Chapter 34

Sehun's Pov

She's shocked but soon recovered "annyeonghaseyo" she shyly said and my mom chuckled "no need to be shy dear, we're gonna be gamily soon" mom said and she nodded "unnie, can I play with your puppy?" Sojung, my sister asked sena, sena smiled and nodded and handed her the leash "look after him for me, can you?" She asked sojung and sojung nodded happily then went to play with the other hyungs "so I'm gonna wait for my grandchildren" Aigoo! I could feel blood rising up to my cheek "appaaa! We are not married yet" I whined "ai! Sehun act mature in front of your fiancé! You already have a fiancé yet you still act childishly" I pouted when my dad scolded me, I heard sena chuckle and held my hand "its okay sir, I like his childish ways" I smiled at her "don't call me like that, just call me abeoji and my wife, eommoni arraseo?" Dad asked her and she just nodded "aigoo, come on, let's go eat" mom said "wait, I'll just get something" sena said and went to kai hyung's car and took out a box, I guess that's the cupcake I made with D.O hyung, she came back and we sat on the laid blankets, the others also gathered including sojung who sat beside mom and sena while I sat in between sena and baekhyun hyung "let's eat" my mom said happily and we started eating.

When she tasted the cupcakes "wahh, oppa the cupcake is good" she said and I smiled and wiped off some smudged chocokate on her corner lip "try it" she said and leveled the cupcake near my mouth, I took a bite and nodded as the taste kicked in. We are eating happlily like a big family.

After eating, we cleaned up our mess and the guys started to play meanwhile my parents are about to go home, but Sojung won't let go of sena, what could I do? This kid loves her just in a blink of an eye "aniyooo!! I don't want to go yet! Huhuhu" she cried, is it me or this kid is over reacting "come on sojung, we have to go" dad said but she shooked her head.

Sena bended down to level with sojung's height, she wiped of her tears "you should listen to your parents sweetie and don't cry, I promise to bond with you some other time when I'm free" she told her and sojung smiled "promise?" She held her pinky out. Sena smiled and sealed it with hers "promise" sojung hugged sena, right now I'm imagining to have a child as sweet as sojung, jeez! Darn these imaginations for kicking in too early!

Then a bark broke their moment, they both chuckled and pulled away, sojung hugged the pup "bye bye puppy" she said and pulled away then she stopped in front of me, I bended down "oppa!" Great! What is it this time? "What?" I asked and she crossed her arms "take care of sena unnie or else I'll hate you forever" I can live with that, I just chuckled and picked her up, she held on my nape "of course, I'll take care of sena unnie because I love her too much" I said and I could see sena blush, she chuckled and hugged me "bye oppa!" She said and I just hummed and put her down, she went to mom and dad, sena and I hugged the both of them "we'll try visiting you back home" I said and they nodded "you can visit us any time, I want to share something to sena" mom said and I'm sure she's gonna talk about me and my childhood days, I just smiled and waved at them as they got in their car and left.

Just when they are far from us, I felt a light slap on my chest "yah! You didn't tell me that your parents are here" she said and I chuckled and hugged her "at least they like you and You smell good in my perfume, you should wear it often" I said and she hugged back but this little puppy keeps in breaking the moment, We pulled away and she picked her pup up "he's jealous" She said and I chuckled and messed up the pup's fur "what did you name him?" I asked "Chase, is it okay?" She asked, I smiled "its wonderful, let's sit under the tree" I said and she nodded.

We went under the tree and sat under its shade, she placed her head on my shoulder "how long have you planned on this surprise?" She asked "a month ago" I replied and she chuckled "so that's why you kept on leaving me with the others, at first I thought you were cheating on me" she said "I would never do that" I said and snaked my arms on her waist and she snuggled closer "I love you sena" I said and she looked at me "I love you too" she said and both of us shared a kiss.

Then we heard the others squeal, we pulled away and looked at them "hey love birds! Care to play?" Blake noona said and splashed us with water using a water gun, we both smirked and looked at them

"You are so on!" We shouted and stood up then grabbed a water gun and played with the others.

I'm gonna miss this.