Chapter 5

Baekhyun's Pov

Its time for the formal walk, showing several designs of tuxedos and evening gowns. Sena, she looks so gorgeous and how come she became so close towards the choreographer?

After dressing up and a few retouches we lined up. I looked at the other side but she wasn't there yet, including sehun, my stylist tapped my arm "yes?" I asked and she handed me a mask "you forgot your mask" she said "ah, thank you" I said and wore the black mask given to me. Where could she be? What took her so long?

Sena's Pov

I am now here sitting on the chair waiting for me to be called, I am wearing a blue long sleeve long gown paired with a black cape, they even handed me a blue mask, they changed my hairstyle and my make up, they placed a tiara on my head with blue crystals, I'm wearing black high heels then my stylist came "time to go" she said and I nodded, I stood up and wore the mask and took a deep breath and walked out of the dressing room meeting one of the guy's face, he was wearing a blue tux, with yellow tassels on his shoulders and a black cape, his hair was done nicely and a crown placed on his head "Let's go" he said and held out his hand, I took it and he hooked it on his arm, we walked towards the backstage. I always took a deep breath "nervous?" He asked and I nodded "yeah" I said and looked down "you look gorgeous tonight" he said, I can hint a bit of shyness on his voice, I gotta admit, he looks handsome and hot at the same time "thanks, you don't look bad yourself" I said "thank you" he replied.

I feel bad for being so cold towards them, they look so innocent to be treated like that but.... I promised myself to shut the world out, be cold to people and most importantly.... not to fall In love, he looked at me and suddenly faced me "hang on" he said and placed the tiara nicely on my head

Dug.Dug.Dug.Dug

What the? Was that my heart beat? I thought it was frozen a long time ago! Stupid feelings! I looked at him and some of his hair was down so I took off his crown and did his hair as what its supposed to be and placed the crown properly.

Dug.Dug.Dug.Dug

Could this be love?

Sehun's Pov

She looks like a princess I tell you, she's the prettiest lady I have ever seen in my life. The time when she did my hair properly made my heart run in a speed of a train not just the train but like a cheetah! As the backstage door opens, I faced front and wore on my smile.

Loud cheers welcomed us in the stage. We did our walk, her hand hooked on my arm, she was smiling ear to ear and I smiled. Its very rare to see her smile. I met her a week ago but as those days, I never saw her smile, the more I stared onto her eyes, I saw a big part of sadness hidden behind a small part of emotions.

I'll look for some time to ask her. The others came on stage and we intertwined our hands together and raised it up then bowed "Kamsahamnida!!" We shouted except for sena, it seems like she was staring onto something, I looked at the way she looked and its a guy, he has a red dragon tattooed on his right arm but what is that supposed to mean?

Sena's Pov

That guy! Why is he here?! Wait!!

Flashback

Two guys, with the same logo as RDU was holding a girl "yah! Let me go!!" The girl shouted as they went in.

End of flashback

That girl they kidnapped must be Gayoon!! I shooked off the hands of those beside me and ran towards the backstage but these heels are effin high! I can't run properly! I went to the changing room and changed to my clothes, black leggings, black tank top, black leather jacket and black boots. I wore my single ear piece and hid the knife on my boots "Blake, any video sent from RDU gang about a week ago?" I asked still busy messing my hair and tied it into a ponytail 'yeah, I'll send it in the underground dorm' she said "thanks" I said and was about to run off but Mr. Lee stopped me "what's the rush?" He asked kinda looking concerned and worried "I know where gayoon is, bring the models to the underground dorm" I said and ran off to the elevator and as it closes, I swiped my card and extra buttons showed up, I pressed -3 and the door closes.

A minute later, I arrived at the underground dorm "blake?" I asked and the Television turned on by itself and I saw Blake's face "long time no see sena" she smiled "like wise, so where's the video?" I asked at the same time the models came still wearing what they wore during the fashion show "ladies and gentlemen please take a seat" blake said and they sat down except me "as of what you have observed, some of your models have gone missing, and by this time I'm gonna show you where they are and what happened to them but first, I heard Gayoon was just missing recently so let's start with her" wow! Never knew this girl could make such speech "as you haven't noticed, those models who went missing were actually kidnapped by an evil gang namely RDU, they are the world's best gangster they are known by looks and skills, they kidnapped some of your models, here watch this video" Blake said and played a video revealing a girl tied up in a chair beaten up badly

All of them gasped but not me, I'm observing these kind of movements

"Is that gayoon?".

"Omo! She looks helpless"

Aish! So noisy! "Shush!" I said and they kept quiet then in the video, a gun was pointed on her head and

Bang!!

That made some of the lady models cry, then the other videos was shown. After watching the videos, the girls were crying waterfalls, then blakesr face was on the screen "I'm truly sorry for that girls, I'm very very sorry" blake apologized "don't apologize blake, you have done nothing wrong" I said and she nodded frowning "so what are you gonna do?" Mr. Lee asked and I smirked.