Chapter 40

Sehun's Pov

I parked the car properly and went out, I opened the door for sena and she smiled. I closed the door and held hands with her, we went in the mall and walked towards a phone store. We went in and a sales lady assisted us "Good morning Sir Ma'am" she smiled and we smiled back "good morning" we said in synchronization "Can I get an Iphone, black, 2" I said and she nodded "please wait at that seat" she lead us to the seat and we sat down, she went to get the phone "oppa, why did you get two?" Sena asked as she looked at me "I have the other while you have the other one" I said and she nodded "but why? My phone is still working" she said and I chuckled then leaned in to whisper "let's just give that to our futur kids okay?" I whispered then sat properly, I could see her blush "y-yah!" She said shyly and hid her blushing face, I just chuckled and put an arm over her shoulder.

The saleslady came back placing two boxes on the table. We checked it out, the saleslady said that its the newest model of today's generation, I bought it and paid for it. After paying we went out "where should we go?" Sena asked, I checked my watch.... 10:30 "we still have 30 minutes til lunch, where do you want to go?" I asked her and her eyes went directly to a boutique, I chuckled and held her hand "come on" I said and pulled her to the boutique with me.

We went in and the saleslady greeted us, we greeted back and they squealed

'Omo! It's NaHun!! Wahh My feels!'.

Heard it from one of the saleslady, I chuckled silently and placed my arm over sena's shoulder as we walked around looking for something we like. We stopped in front of the rack full of black, white and red clothes. We started looking for some and sena actually took out a black shirt with a wolf printed in front, its nice "wahh, oppa, this suits you" she said "jinja?" I asked and she nodded, I found something that fits her taste, I took out a black shirt with a girl pointing a gun to a target "and this fits your taste" she giggled and we took it out, we looked for more and actually we got 7 shirts and 5 jean/shorts.

We went to pay "that would be XXXX won" I paid for it, then two saleslady came to us "can we get an autograph?" They handed us a picture and a pen, I looked at the picture and I blushed, it was sena and I kissing, seriously?! I signed it same as through with sena "sir, we're handing out special couple items, do you want?" The cashier asked showing us multiple designs of shirts "ah, yes, I'll take--" I was cutted off when sena suddenly shouted "black!!"

When she noticed what she did, she flushed tons of shades of red and hid her face on my back, I just chuckled at her cuteness "we'll take the black, blue and white" the cashier nodded and packed it. We took the bags and bowed before leaving "let's go eat?" I asked and she nodded.

We strolled around looking for a nice place to eat "where do you want to eat?" I asked "street foods?" She questioned and I shooked my head "aniya, we'll get a stomache ache" I said "aha! I know a place, come on" she pulled me to an eatery, we sat on a place for two "oh! Sena?" Wait? How'd this halmeoni know sena "halmeoni! How are you?" Sena asked cheerfully while I felt left out "I'm great, so who's this good looking man?" She asked while looking at me "oh, this is Oh sehun, my...." halmeoni looked intently at her waiting for her answer "Namjachingu" she said and halmeoni smiled, I stood up and bowed "annyeonghaseyo! Oh Sehun Imnida, its a pleasure to meet you halmeoni" I said and she also bowed "the pleasure is all mine, I'll go get your usual arraseo?" Halmeoni told sena and I sat down "ah ye, can you make two halmeoni?" Sena asked and halmeoni chuckled and nodded "yehet!" I looked at her "yahh! That's my line!!" I whined and she chuckled while I pouted.

30 minutes later, halmeoni came and served us food "let's eat" sena said and I nodded and ate, and to tell you the truth, the taste is unbelievable, like.... WOW!!! I finished it all and drank water "I'll pay" I said and she shooked her head "Aniyo, you paid too much, I'll pay this time okay?" She said but I ignored until then she snuggled closer to me, I looked at her..... oh no!

I looked away "oppa!" She said cutely, she's using aegyo on me! I sighed and nodded "fine" I grumpily said but soon vanished as I felt her soft lips meet my cheek "Gomawo oppa, kaja!" She said happily as she stood up. I stood up and grabbed the things we bought, she paid and we went back to the car, I placed the things we bought on the back seat then went in. I did the same for her, I opened the door for her before proceeding to mine. I started the engines and drove back to the dorm.

While driving back, we started talking about our future "you know, we should buy a house" I said and she looked at me "wae?" She asked "you know, when we have kids soon, its hard living in the dorm, its too small and it will get suffocating for the others" I said and I saw a tint of red on her cheeks "ahh, arraseo, I know a place, I already owned it but it needs some renovation" she said and I nodded "where? Let's go check it out" I said and she pointed at a street, I turned there and followed her directions then we came to a stop.

I looked out and wow! I saw an abandoned mansion!she owns this?!