Chapter 47

Sena's Pov

"Oh you guys are here"

Its D.O.

I waved at him "annyeong" sehun said and he greeted back, he came and saw the blueberry cheesecake "I guess you tasted it already" he said and I nodded "yeah, it tastes good" I said "good, now go to the living room, I need space to cook dinner" he said and the three of us nodded.

We stood up and left the kitchen, we went to the living room and decided to watch a certain movie. As the movie we were watching goes on, the others woke up and came to watch the movie with us.

"Dinner is ready!!" Yoona shouted and I stopped the movie and stood up "let's go or else satansoo will come up" I said and sehun stood up. The others groaned, what can I say? They are into the movie, not caring about people around them. Sehun snaked an arm around my waist, he's silent because he doesn't want to trigger my anger and I appreciate it, I glared at them "okay, we will, as long as you and sehun will do aegyo" Chanyeol said, stubborn bitch "let's just do it, don't get mad" sehun whispered, I sighed "fine, only today" I said, they cheered and chanyrol stood up and took out a book to cover our faces

"Ready?" He asked and we nodded "Hana...Dul...set!!" He moved the book out of our faces "buing buing!" Sehun and I both said while doing our cute expression "waahhhh! Kyeopta!!" They cheered while I covered my face in embarrassment "okay, let's go to the dinning room" I said and they stood up and hurriedly went to the dinning room. We saw the table prepared by Yoona and taeyeon unnie while D.O places the food he cooked on the center. We sat on our usual seats and waited for the three to sit down then prayed before eating.

While eating we always chat "so sena, when are you gonna use honorifics?" Suho asked "yeah, you only use honorifics towards Baekhyun hyung, Taeyeon noona and sehun" Kai said while shoving a piece of fried chicken on his mouth "well, To be honest, I don't know, I'm quite awkward with the word oppa since there are just multiple girls in our agency but I'm comfortable with calling baekhyun oppa since he's my brother, I also call Taeyeon unnie since she's part of my family and lastly, I often call sehun oppa" I said and they snapped their heads towards me "wae?" I asked "why often? You know you're getting married in 5 months time right?" Blake asked and I nodded "I know, I just like to call him sehunnie at times, it's cute" I said trying to hide my flushed face, they coed "okay but starting today you will call us oppa and unnie, arraseo?" Suho said and I nodded "ne" I said "ne??" Seohyun and the others asked waiting for something they want me to say, I sighed "oppa" I said and they nodded "good" seohyun unnie said

"Wait! Are you forcing my babe just now?" Aigoo, here comes sehun the prince of kindness "don't blame us why we let her use honirifics, its right though since she's also the maknae" Baekhyun oppa said and I nodded trying to ease up sehun oppa "sehunnie, its okay, I'll try to adjust" I said as I looked at him, he looked at me "are you sure?" He asked and I nodded "yeah" I said "okay, but don't push yourself too much" he said and I nodded.

We continued eating, after eating, sehun and I washed the dishes while the others contnued the movie we were watching. When sehun oppa and I finished washing the dishes, we went to the living room seeing everyone fighting verbally "what's the problem?" I asked as sehun and I sat down "we are arguing about what to watch next since all of us made a bet on who is the crybaby of the group" Tiffany said and continued arguing "hey! What about Miracles in Cell No.7? Its a sad story" sehun suggested and they nodded "okay" stupid idiots who argue without thinking!!

I stood up and played miracle in cell no. 7. After playing the movie, I went to sit beside sehun.

After 2 hours, The movie ended and I didn't even get to cry, you see, I didn't tell anyone that I get bored watching sad movies "so, who's the crybaby? And who's not?" Baekhyun oppa asked while wiping his tears "Kai!" They pointed at kai oppa whose covering his face full of tears "the others let go of some tears but I'm impressed" Chanyeol said "why?" Suzy asked "because they didn't evem let any single tear drop, just look at them" he said and their heads snapped towards us "woah! How come you're not affected?" They asked "I don't know if I'm gonna tell you, but I get bored watching sad movies" I said and they nodded "are you sure? Or you're just holding it back?" Suho asked "I'm sure" but they look like they don't believe me "believe her hyungs, I saw her yawn for about 10 times throughout the movie" sehun explained and they nodded "okay! Let's go to sleep!" I turned off the television as the others stood up and went to the room, sehun helped me and we turned off the lights.

We went to our room, washed up and went to sleep.