Chapter 33

Sena's Pov

She held my hand and led me to where she and kai was standing and I saw a very cute Alaskan Malamute, sitting patiently on the table biting a scrolled note, my eyes sparkled in delighy "take the note" kai said and I nodded. I took the note from the pup's mouth and unscrolled it, I read what is written

Yehet! Ohorat! You have finished my trails, Blake noona and Kai hyung will accompany you to a place, which is very memorable, do you like my best gift over all those other? I bought that dog for you, its a male though, hope you like it, I'll see you later, I love you <3

I chuckled and placed the note in my bag. I caressed its fur and it leaned on my hand and I chuckled, then I noticed a blue collar on his neck "what do you like to name him?" Kai asked and I thought about it "what about chase?" I asked and the pup barked happily "I think he likes it" Blake said and we chuckled.

I took the pup in my arms and kai attatched a leash, I put him down and held the leash "let's go!" Blake cheered and we went out, chase is wagging his tail happily. I saw another car colored in silver, it stopped in front of us, the window slid down and I saw "Seungjin?!" I asked and he nodded "hop in" I shooked my head "you're a crazyy driver, I think I won't live in that car" I said and he chuckled "I only dirve crazy when I'm working not on special occasions, now come on" kai entered the passenger seat while blake, chase and I went in the second row.

As seungjin started driving, I'm glad he's not driving crazily, Chase sat on my lap and I caressed his puffy fur, Blake took the roses from me "yah!" I half shouted "what? A selfie won't hurt" she took a selfie of her and my bouquet of roses then me and chase while the boys chatted about some stuffs I don't know.

Not long after we arrived at the park. We went out, Blake told me to leave my bag in so I nodded, she gave me the bouquet and we walked towards the park and I saw sehun standing straight and tall wearing a simple White tee and black jeans paired with pump shoes. He's there standing smiling at me, I smiled. Then chanyeol appeared with a guitar in hand and chen came smiling and waved at me, I waved back.

Then chanyeol started strumming on his guitar and chen started singing.

Amuraedo nan niga chowa amureon maldo
Eobsi utdeon nareul anajwo babe
Oneureul gidaryeotjyo geudae dalkomhan
Nareul bwayo geudae ye~ jikyeojulgeyo babe
Maeil maeil kkumeul kkujyo geudae soneul
Japgo naraga yeongwonhi eonje kkajina

[Chorus:]
Bogo sipeun naui sarang unmyeong
Ijyo pihalsudo eobtjyo
Every day I'm so lucky sumgyeowatdeon nae
Mameul go back hallae neoreul saranghae ~

[Verse 2:]
Tteollideon nae ipsuldo geudae seolledeon
I maeumdo geudae nae sarangijyo babe
Ireonge sarang ingeol aljyo geudaega isseo
Haengbok ghajyo ~ ye~ sarangiyeyo ~ babe
Maeil maeil kkumeul kkujyo geudae soneul
Japgo bnaraga yeongwonhi eonchje kkajina

[Chorus:]
Bogo sipeun naui sarang unmyeongijyo
Pihalsudo eobtjyo
Every day I'm so lucky sumgyeowatdeon
Nae mameul go back hallae neoreul saranghae ~

[Verse 3:]
Naui modureul geolmankeum neol saranghago
Akkyeojundago geudae yaksokhalgeyo ~ wo ~
Sigan jina modu byeonhaedo I sesangi
Kkeutnanda haedo naui saranga ~ a ~

[Chorus:]
Geudae naege haengunijyo pihalsudo eobtjyo
Every day I'm so lucky sumgyeowatdeon
Nae mameul go back hallae neoreul saranghae~

As chen was singing, I walked towards sehun and got a good view of what was behind, there was a blanket laid on the ground, food placed on top and my friends. I smiled nearing my break down.

I stopped in front of sehun and Blake left to go to the others, sehun was holding an illustration board with words written on it

Did you like my surprise?

I nodded and he took out a white rose and a small red box behind the illustration board "sorry for tiring you" he said and gave me the white rose. I smiled and took the rose "its okay, what's the big occasion?" I asked and he kneeled down on one leg "oppa, what are you doing?" I asked totally confused of why he's kneeling down..

Sehun's Pov

It's time, I am gonna propose to her, in front of my friends and she didn't know, my family is also watching. Yeah, they agreed about our relationship but sena never met them.

I kneed in front of her in one leg "oppa, what are you doing?" She asked and I looked at her raising the red box leveling up her waistline "Byun Sena, Will you marry me?" I uttered out the words that are needed to be uttered, she smiled, is that a good thing? Or a bad thing?

It took her a while to answer "yes" did I hear it right "come again?" I asked "Yes, sehun, I'll marry you" she said happily, tears streamed diwn her cheeks, I smiled and hugged her then spun her around. I saw my friends and family cheering. I place her down and placed the ring on her finger, I smiled and cupped her cheeks "I love you sena" I said "I love you too" I crashed my lips on hers.

We pulled away and my family was the first to approach us "welcome to the family sena" My mom said and sena looked at me confusingly

I smiled "sena, meet my family" I saw her shocked expression.