Chapter 39

Sena's Pov

My eyes hurt, my heart is not cheerful joyful as what it should be, I can't take it. Why would he keep something from me?! He should've had taken a cure, his salary is big but why didn't he?! Sehun was hugging me whispering some words to comfort me. I hugged him back of course, after crying so hard, we both just stayed hugging eachother.

After a few minutes of hugging, we pulled away "thank you for being there and for comforting oppa" yeah, I'm back to my old self, I could see his face full of shock but he recovered and smiled "your welcome, Uljimayo arraseo?" He said calmly while caressing my hair, I closed my eyes feeling the great wave of sensation he's giving. I just nodded "good, go take a bath, we have to go to the mall today" he said and I opened my eyes "wae?" I asked "my phone broke because you let it go" he said as he stood up and went to the closet, I looked down "mian" I said and he looked at me and smiled "its okay, I was planning on buying another phone" he said and I nodded.

I stood up and went to the bathroom. I locked the door, stripped off my clothes and went in the tub, I turned on the shower and let the warm water hit my back. I thought about the moments Seungjin and I had, mostly, it was me crying and him comforting and some are him teaching me some direct and indirect skills. Usually he doesn't directly go to violence when he doesn't try talking to the person logically first, he was my second father and its my second time losing a father. Bad luck right? How cruel Fate can get?

I heard knocks on the door "sena, are you okay?" Its sehun "yeah, I'll be out in 10" I replied and applied shampoo and soap then rinse and lastly dry myself with a towel and wrapped it around my body. I went just yo see sehun staring at me, I raised my eyebrow "what are you staring at?" I asked and he shooked his head "you lookso sexy when wet" he said huskily and I giggled "shut up and take your bath" I said and pushed him in the bathroom then closed the door.

I smiled, at least sehun is here to make me happy. I looked at the clothes he placed on the bed, It was a white button up shirt, black denim shorts that stops mid-thigh and a black converse. I wore everything and dried my hair, then I tied it into a high ponytail. I went to the closet to look for clothes that sehun could wear outside, I took out a white button up shirt, black jeans, belt and not to forget his black converse.

I heard the bathroom door open but, I didn't bother to look, I gasped when I felt arms snaking around my waist "oppa, what are you doing?" I asked "hugging you" he replied shortly and hugged me more tightly, I chuckled and removed his arms and turned around "enough hugging, wear your clothes, I'll be right outside" I said and he pouted, I chuckled and pecked his lips "there, happy?" I asked and he smiled then nodded "wait, you didn't wear my perfume" he said and I chuckled and took his perfume from the night stand and sprayed some on my clothes "okay, I'm satisfied" I chuckled at his childish self, he's like a baby, MY big baby.

I went out of the room and saw the guys cleaning "hey sena, you okay?" Luhan asked and I nodded "yeah, I'm fine" I said and smiled assuringly "woah! Sena, seems like you're going out today" chen said and I nodded "yeah, sehun and I will go to the mall, he's gonna buy a new phone" I said "we wanna go!!" The girls who heard our conversation hurried themselves in front of me, well, except for taeyeon unnie "please sena, we wanna go" suzy said and I was about to speak when taeyeon unnie came beside me "girls, let sena and sehun have time together, its their first day of going out engaged" taeyeon unnie said and the girls pouted "you know, I'll look for a time when we get to bond with each other, is that okay with you girls?" Suho asked and the girls smiled and cheered.

Then sehun came out, I went in and took my wallet then went out "kaja" he said as he grabbed his car keys, I nodded "bye guys!" I said and went to the elevator.

We went to the ground floor and to his black Lamborghini aventador, he opend the door for me "thanks" I said as I went in, he's such a gentleman. H closed the door and went to the other side, he came in "seatbelts" he said and I wore my seatbelt and he wore his, he started the engines and off we go to the mall.