Chapter 6

Sena's Pov

I smirked and looked at blake and she nodded "we have to tighten the security of your beloved models, I'll take care of that, I'll assign 5 guys for these girls and I'll have blake with me to look after these dorks" I said and he nodded then blake showed a picture of a red dragon tatoo on the screen, before I could talk one of the dorks spoke "wait a minute, I saw that tatoo earlier at the crowd when we had are last walk" its my partner from earlier "continue" Mr. Lee told me and I nodded "as I was saying, this tatoo is their official logo, its color is red nothing else, I'll assign guards on the entrance and the back door, as what that dork said is also the reason why I ran off the stage, once one of their men gets in I'll let the police arrest the certain person and lastly we have to let the girls move in one dorm and the boys in one dorm and to have their assigned agents with them" I said and their jaws dropped "are you sure about that?" One of the girls asked "if you don't wanna end up like those models you saw in the video then I am positive to have your safety secured" I said and she nodded "okay then, I'll go prepare dorm -2 for the girls and this dorm now belings to you and the dorks you've been calling" Mr. Lee said and I nodded then bowed before he left.

I faced blake "Blake, give me 5 trustworthy and skillful dork-- I mean, agents and several skillful guards and you are also coming here so prepare your bags, I'll meet you right outside" I said and she nodded then logged off. I looked at the models shivering in fear "do you want to stay here or come with me?" I asked and all of them stood up except for a girl "we'll go with you" they shouted except the girl who's seated "how about you?" I asked her but she rolled her eyes "I'm staying, I don't wanna go with you, you feeler! You feel like you're the greatest huh! That logicak words won't satisfy me" this brat, I stepped up "look girl! I know you hate my guts and I feel the same but don't show me that bratty attitude of yours or you'll regret every word you said!" I said and she stood up towering me, I don't care if she's taller, I respect my own height.

She smirked "you were saying little girl? You think I'm gonna regret--" I cut her off with a punch on her face and she fell flat on the floor "sena!" two dorks held me "I told you to watch your bratty attitude around me or regret it! You humbling about your height won't get to me bitch! I respect my own height so don't fight with me or you'll end up dead!!" I shouted and she looked like she was gonna cry. Psh. Crybaby. I stood properly and those two dorks let go of me "Let's go" I coldly said while looking at the helpless model "I'm gonna tell Mr. Lee about this" she said as she stood up. We started walking towards the elevator but I stopped mid way "have you ever heard of the universe's great gangsta? And I hope you get shorter because you don't deserve your own height" I coldly said and continued walking to the elevator and pressed the G button...

I faced them as the elevator went up "anybody wants to join her?" I coldly asked and they deliberately shooked their heads "Good" I said and the elevator door opened and we went out, as we were walking, I saw a guy with the official tattoo on the right arm, I faced the models "excuse me fellas" I said and ran to the gangster and tackled him down by a simple technique, he was fighting back but gave up. No wonder the police didn't spot him, his shirt was covering the logo "hiding aren't we?" I said and ripped the sleeve of his shirt and there lies the red dragon tattoom I called one of the guard and he got arrested.

The guard thanked me and I nodded, I then saw a van pull up the drive way "they're here" I said and went out and helped Blake with her baggage "hey" I said and she greered the same. We went inside with the boys following, we went to the models "okay so these are the models and models these are my troupe" I said and Blake elbowed me "we'll do the introducing later, so everybody--" Blake cut me off "wake up wake up" she sang SHINee's Everybody, I glared at her and the models who giggled "sorry, continue" Blake said and I sighed "as I was saying, everybody! Get in the elevator!" I coldly said and we went to the elevator, as the door closed, I swiped my card and appeared more buttons, I pressed -2 and down we go.

The door opened revealing a girly room, well, not so girly but some stuff are pink mixed with black "okay so, I'll assign your agents, girls form a line in front please" I said and the girls lined up "Hyojun first lady, Jaehyung second lady, Seungjin third, Seungyub fourth and lastly Hyeongkon fifth, as for the fifth model, I'll go get her, as for you girls relax and don't worry about a thing" I emotionlessly said and they nodded.

The boys, Blake and I went in the elevator and pressed -3 then down we go. The door opened, we stepped out of the elevator and saw that brat sitting on the couch looking calm "sena, I can sense that something is wrong" Blake whispered and I nodded "stay here" I said and walked up towards her. I looked at her face and she was crying "what is wrong with you?" I asked and she cried even more "I-I.... someone was here--" I didn't let her continue and let her stand despite the differences of our height "someone was here? Who is it?! Tell me!!" I shouted "I can't!" I shoved her back on the couch "I can't tell you or else I'll die!" She said "die? Why would a person die just by giving a simple answer?!" I shouted and looked at her. I noticed something weird on her neck, a red wire?

I turned her around and I stepped back making me stumble but regained my balance, the red wire....

Its a bomb!