Chapter 25

Sena's Pov

Friday

I heard baek oppa's voicemail yesterday. I shouldn't go right? I'm dangerous after all. So instead of going, I decided to make a video and secretly send it to the dorm. I went to sleep after that. I still have an early flight tomorrow.

Yes, I'm flying over to the states to have my mind cleared up.

Saturday morning, 4:30 am

I woke up and stood up from my bed. I arranged it and quickly changed into my clothes. I grabbed my luggage and the disk, I went to my car and drove to the company. I secretly went to the elevator and since I still gmhave the card, I swiped it and pressed -3.

The elevator went down and it opened minutes later, I placed the disk on the table leavibg a note and left. I went to the airport and waited for my flight to be called.

Sehun's Pov

Its already 8 and we are already prepared. Today is the day I'm gonna ask sena to be my girl. Right now, we are at the hall waiting for her to arrive but as hours passed she still didn't come until, baekhyun hyung came and straightforwardly went in front and took the mic "sena.... she's not coming today, but she left a video" he sadly says and it actually broke my heart, then a video started playing on the projector, I saw sena's pretty face on the screen, then she started talking.

'To my firends in Sm Fashion Line,

Annyeong! How are you guys? Have you been doing well? Is everything in the company going okay? I hope it is. You might be surprised why I made this video, I am surprised too, I don't usually do this. I made this video to all of you for a very acceptable reason, because I want to say goodbye, I'm sorry if I am not with you in that big event you prepared for me. I am thankful, because even though we just met in a short time, all of you still treated me like a friend. I'm sorry if I was rude or mean to you and the models, I was just brought down by my depression, I am really sorry. Sorry if I treated you the opposite way of what you treated me. Sorry for being so bossy at times. All of the incidents that happened in the company is my fault, the RDU gang was after me, they used your company to lure me. They knew I had a brother working as a model in the company, so in order to get rid of the chaos, I decided to leave. I'm sorry for everything that I have done. Truly, I am thankful for this big event all of you prepared for me, even though I am not present you still continued the party. I am thankful to Mr. Lee for being there when I needed advises, to the models' suho, kai, D.O, chanyeol, baekhyun, sehun and the girls for being there when I needed them the most and to the staff of Sm fashion line for accepting me. But I don't deserve this, the company gained so many rumors because of me. I wonder why people care so much about strangers? Anyways, thank you for everything you've done for me. I truthfully appreciate your efforts in making this event happen, though I didn't come you still celebrated it. I- I'll be leaving to states tomorrow morning , yes, I'm leaving to states to unwind my mind. As much as I want to stay and enjoy my christmas with you, I can't, I'm sorry. I'll be living there I'm not sure myself if I could still come back but I hope I could but sadly I can't. I know you made this big event to thank me but I don't deserve it. I'll be going to be now, annyeong! Take care, saranghae'

She made a heart with her arms as she smiled and tears pouring down her cheeks. I cried, knowing that she left hours ago, I should've known this. I should've. I looked at the people around and saw them crying, I looked at baekhyun hyung, he's the most cheerful person I know and now he's breaking down, who wouldn't?

After seeing his sister for 13 years and 3 months with her but didn't get to bond because of work. Taeyeon noona went to him and comforted him. I stood up and left the hall. I went back to the dorm and in my room. I locked myself and cried my eyes out.

She left me!