Chapter 10

Sena's Pov

Blake and I discussed about the assigned persons and stuff, we also decided to attatche surveillance cameras around the dorm, from our agency of course, but we need to ask the confirmation of Mr. Lee before proceeding. When we got tired, we exchanged good nights and went to our room.

When I closed the door and turned the lights on, I saw sehun shivering on my bed "sehun, what are you doing here?" I asked "I- I'm S-scared" he stuttered "aigoo, why did you even watch that movie if you just get scared" I said my sleepiness drifted off "its not the movie" he said and looked behind me, aish! "Really? Then what is it?" Pretending like nobody is behind me, before he could point the person behind me, I fought him and damn! He's too strong "you ruined my plans little girl" little girl?! How dare you! I kicked him with force and that broke the door which woke the whole dorm, I sat on his stomach and punched him mercilessly.

Sehun's Pov

I'm scared, I don't wanna die yet, she punched him mercilessly not until blake noona stopped her and some of her guards came in and held the intruder "damn you for calling ne little girl!" She shouted angrilly and the guy smirked!

He still has a gut to smirk in front of sena who's ready to kill "well, its true you're shorter than me" ohhh. wrong move dude. Then she kicked him right on the balls "oooo" we said and the man groaned in pain "take him away, go send him to prison" Blake said and the guards nodded "go and assist them blake" Sena said rather as cold as ever "okay, but will you be okay?" She asked and sena nodded "go!!" Sena shouted and they left.

Sena went to the living room and sat on the couch "D.O, go get a basin and clean cloth, fill it up with water" Baekhyun hyung said and D.O hyung nodded and went to the kitchen. We approached sena and sat by her "they're planning, I can sense it" she said "what happened while I was talking to Mr. Lee?" She asked and looked at us "we were just watching a horror movie and saw a black figure went in your room and sehun kinda went in the wrong room" I looked down "I saw him there standing behind the door holding a gun and pointed it at me, he was about to pull the trigger but you came and instead of me he targeted you but you were fast like lightning and got over to him first" I said and she nodded "its good that I came in time and also its good that you went in my room or else I could've got killed" she sighed and massaged her temple "I think they're targeting me and him at the moment, knowing RDU gang, they don't have the right minds" she said and pointed to me "you have no choice but to stay close to me or they would take advantage on you, meanwhile you guys, that doesn't mean that if he gets to stay close to me doesn't mean that you will stay away, that gang is still up our sleeves and they're up to something so be careful" she said and I gulped and we nodded "everybody, go to your rooms and sleep, there's a lot to do tomorrow" she aaid but none of us moved, blake came back and sat beside Sena, D.O came with a basin and cloth with him "sorry for being late, I just went to the bathroom" he said and placed the basin on the table.

Blake did medication "Boys?" She said "can't we sleep in the living room together?" Suho hyung asked, if I know, well, maybe they don't want to sleep alone because of what happened earlier "wae? Ah..... blake careful" she said "I hate to admit it but, I'm scared" everybody second the motion of what chanyeol hyung said, even me.

Sena sighed "arraseo, go get your pillows and blankets, we're sleeping here for tonight" She said and we went to get out pillows and blankets. I brought my phone with me and sat beside sena since the stay close part wasn't erased. Its also a rule, for now.

"Okay, we're gonna separate into two groups, 3 people will be sleeping with blake and 3 with me, I'll choose, since this guy is a target, He'll be with me" she said as she patted my shoulder and the guys nodded in understanding "and I'll take this guy and this guy, the three of you, sleep with Blake" she said and we moved the table aside.

We sat on the carpeted floor, sena leaned her back on the couch. I noticed that she's wearing shorts and it gonna be cold later so I took one blanket from the room and sat on my place, she placed my pillow on the side of her legs, I laid down same as the others and played with our phone, except kai hyung, he's a deep sleeper.

Hours passed and one by one we fell asleep, the only ones awake was me, sena and Blake "Blake, get some sleep" sena said acting up on her cold self again "but-" she cut her off "no buts, go to sleep" she nodded and slowly drifted off to sleep. The two of us are the only ones awake by the moment, I played with piano tiles on my phone but when I felt someone carress my hair I got distracted and I lost so, this is what happened

"Aw MEN! I almost got bsmciwblan!!" my shout got muffled because sena covered my mouth

Dug.dug.dug.dug

Sena...... you're making my heart thump crazy! What did you do to me?! I think...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm starting to like you...