Chapter 53

Author's Pov

The next day, as the sun rose up from the horizon, its the same time as sena sat up on the bed half awake and half asleep. She stood up and silently went out of their room, she went to the kitchen and looked for something to cook, gladly everything is already supplied there. Sena heated a water, made rice and bacon and eggs for breakfast. She prepared the table and made two glasses of coffee. She went to the room to wake up her husband. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked at sehun's sleeping figure, sena leaned her upper body on sehun's upper body and she leaned in to whisper "oppa, its time for breakfast" she said then sehun opened his pretty brown orbs and sat up half awake and half asleep, sena giggled at his cute morning face "where's my morning kiss?" Aigoo. The sweet side of sehun.

Sena couldn't help but giggle at her husband's request but she granted it no matter what. They both kissed for about a minute and pulled away "come on" sena said and pulled her husband to stand up. They both went to the kitchen and sat facing each other. They both prayed before eating "what do you wanna do today?" Sehun asked while sipping on his hot coffee "I wanna go swimming later" sena replied "let's watch movies for the rest of the morning"sehun said and sena did nothing but agree.

After eating, sena did the dishes while sehun went to take a bath. After washing the dishes, she wiped her hands and went in their room. She prepared the clothes she'll wear this morning. Sehun came out of the bathroom after 30 minutes, sena went in the bathroom and took a bath. After taking a bath, she wore a loose shirt and a pair of shorts, she wrapped up her hair and went out of the bathroom, she didn't see sehun anywhere inside the bedroom so she's guessing that he might be at the living room. She placed her used clothes in her luggage then went out. She saw sehun turning the television on, she went to the kitchen to make a bucket of popcorn and went to the living room. Sehun played the movie entitled the ant-man I placed the bucket of popcorn on the table and sat beside sehun.

As the movie started, their attention went on the television and focused on the plot of the story. Later on, Sena decided to lay down on sehun's lap while he plays with sena's hair and sena feeds him popcorn. After watching The ant-Man they decided to watch the hunger games.

Time passed until it was lunch time. Sena made lunch and placed it on the table, sehun turned the television off and helped sena in preparing the table. They sat down, prayed and ate. After eating, it was now sehun's turn to wash the dishes while sena dries the plates, spoon, forks and cups and place it on its proper place.

They went to their room and laid on the bed "what time should we go for a swim?" sena asked "it depends on the time when we wake up" sehun said and hugged sena, sena hugged him back and they cuddled til they slept.

Hours had passed, till it was 5 in the evening. Sena woke up and went to the bathroom to put her Two piece swimming suit on and put on a shorts and the loose shirt she wore, she tied her hair in a messy bun and went to wake up her sleeping husband "oppa, let's go swimming" sehun sat up and rubbed his eyes gently. He stood up and stretched "okay, wait" sehun went to get two pieces of towel and the two wore their slippers then went out.

They went to the ground floor and to the pool, there aren't many people in, just few couples and kids. We went to a sunbathing chair and sehun placed the towel there and took off his slippers "let's go" sehun said as he took off his shirt and placed it on the chair, sena blushed and shyly took off her top revealing her red bikini top. Sehun blushed at the sight but tried to cover it up. The two went to the pool stairs, sehun went in first and held sena's hand as she went in "Brrrr. Its cold" sena said as she dipped in with sehun "yeah, its quite freezing" then a ball came flying to sehun's head, its a beach ball "omo! Mianhae, Krystal, whay did I tell you to be careful" a lady in her late twenties scolded her daughter, sena chuckled and held sehun's hand and took the ball, they went to the mother and handed the ball to the little girl "Mianhae" Krystal told sehun "its okay, just be careful next time" sehun said and Krystal smiled "ne oppa" she then went to play with her friends "aigoo, that little girl is so hyper, I'm really sorry about that" the girl in her late twenties said as she sat beside her husband "its okay, it doesn't hurt much" sehun replied "I'm yuri by the way and this is my husband Minhyuk, who are you guys?" Yuri asked "My name is Sena and this is my husband Sehun, who are these four?" Sena asked kindly "oh, these are my friends meet Bom, Taeyang, Sandara and G-dragon, they're also married, sandara and G-dragon are the eldest " yuri introduced and they exchanged greetings "so you two are the ones living in room number 143?" G-Dragon asked "Aniyo, we are just staying here til tonight, we are just having our honeymoon and we'll go back to seoul the next day" sehun aswered "oh, so you two just got married?" Taeyang asked "yeah, just a day ago" sena replied "you guys wanna have dinner with us? I already ordered" Minhyuk said "yeah and he ordered too much" Sandara said and the two young married couple chuckled "sure" sena answered and they chatted til the food Minhyuk ordered arrived.

They went out of the pool, sehun wrapped a towel on sena's shoulders "you also ordered a wine?" Sena asked "yeah, its a warm welcome for our friendship" Bom replied as they prayed and ate. The three couples called out for their sons and daughters to eat. Sena and sehun also ate and GD opened the wine and poured onto 6 glasses, Bom handed it out and they cheered "cheers!" Thay drank while chatting.

Hours passed till its already bed time. Sehun is already tipsy from drinking too much and the other guys as well, sena stood up "we'll go first, bye unnies" sena said as she grabbed sehun's shirt and towel also her own shirt and bowed at the elder couple "okay, take care" Sandara said as sena supported sehun up "thanks for the wonderful dinner" sena said "its nothing" Minhyuk replied and sena bowed then left.

They went in the elevator and to the 5th floor. Sena went to their room and locked the door, she went to their bedroom, placing the towels and shirt on bed, sehun groaned and laid on the bed "oppa, you still need to shower" sena said and tried to pull him but to no avail she failed instead, she is the one whose being pulled "oppaaaa" sena whined.

Sehun chuckled and kissed her on the lips passionately, sena didn't hesitate to kiss back. Not long til it became a hot make out session. Then, they made love.

During that night, it is the most unforgettable, amazing night of the couple's lives.