Chapter 35

Sena's Pov

After playing, we dried ourselves first before going home. We went to the dorm and to our rooms to change then rest, I let Chase run around to get used to the bew surroundings and changed into a black fitted tank top and short shorts. I untied my hair then laid on the bed, sehun then came in "tired?" He asked and I just hummed in response, then scratches were heard right below the door, sehun opened the door and came in the little chase wagging his tail happily.

Then sehun took off his shirt and I tried my best to look away because Damn! Those abs!! He chuckled "you know, we'll get married soon, so why look away when you can see these abs in the future" such a tease! I just kept silent, then a few minutes later I could feel someone hugging me.

I looked at sehun "let's go to sleep" he said and I nodded then he covered the both of us the blanket and Chase slept near our feet. Sehun hugged me and I hugged him to sleep.

Sehun's Pov

I woke up when I heard knocks on the door, I groaned as I sat up but then pulled back to bet, I felt arms hugging me like I'm the only person in the world. I chuckled lightly and removed her arms from my waist but she kept on putting it back "baby, I need to get up someone knocked on the door" I whispered in her ear huskily and she giggled a bit and tightened her hug on me, she even wrapped her legs on mine, how did she become clingy all of a sudden?

The person who knocked came in and its non other than Blake noona "woah!" I looked at her asking for help "I'll go call baekhyun" she said and went back out. I looked at sena and she was damn sweating bullets, then I heard footsteps outside the door, and Baekhyun hyung came in and also Taeyeon noona.

Baekhyun hyung face palmed "not again" then he came and help "aniyaaa" sena whined which I find cute, its very rare for her to do so. Baekhyun hyung tried to pull her away from me but sadly it just gets tight "this won't do, sweetheart, can you call the guys, I need help" he said and taeyeon noona nodded then went out.

Not long after she came back with the guys "woah!" Same reaction as Blake noona "come on, hold sena's arms and legs, we'll pull her away by that procedure" then they held sena's arms and legs "be careful! I don't want her hurt" I said and they nodded "in 3, we'll pull her away, one...two...three!" They pulled her away and I stood up from the bed and they placed sena on the bed, covered her with the blanket "why did she get clingy all of a sudden? Its not her style to do that" I said and baekhyun hyung came to me "she's sick, everytime she's sick, she would go back to being her childish and clingy self even in her sleep, when we were still young, I often sleep with her because she often gets scared during night time, and when the sun rises, I wake up finding her hugging me tightly and she was so sick back then, and the same thing happened now, she just needs to rest" my jaw dropped..... well, not actually me but also the others "what?" Baekhyun hyung asked "woah! Are you planning to be a doctor baek?" Chanyeol hyung asked "yeah, I'm planning to become a doctor once my contract expires" woah! I didn't even think of what I'll be in the future, maybe I'll work on sena's agency and have her train me "oookay, I didn't even think about that, anyways, dinner is ready" suho hyung said and we went out of the room and to the dinning room.

I ate my food thoroughly and finished it in a matter of 10 minutes, I stood up "I'll go first" I said and D.O hyung stood up "wait, follow me" he said and went to the kitchen, I followed him and he placed a soup on the tray also a glass of water and a biogesic tablet "feed sena, she needs to eat" D.O hyung said and I nodded.

I took the tray from him and went to our room, I placed the tray on the night stand and went to my closet, I took out my yellow shirt to change her tank top since she took a bath in her own sweat "sena" I woke her up and she groaned, I helped her sit down and hesitantly took of her tank top and put on my shirt on hers, I arranged the pillows behind her to let her lean on, her eyes looks tired though.

I took a small towel and splashed it with water and squeezed some out. I dabbed the towel on her face and she smiled, I smiled back and took the soup "say ah" I said and she opened her mouth and shoved in the soup, I blew it before though. I fed her and let her drink the medicine given to her and let her drink water. I tucked her in bed, and sat on the edge of the bed "sleep well my love" I said and lay a kiss on her forehead.