Chapter 45

Sehun's Pov

We went to the backyard and started to prep things up, dad and I are assigned in making the grilled pork belly meanwhile the girls are in charge for prepping the rice and other dishes. Dad and I started the fire "man, I hope we could hang out some more, I'm gonna miss these moments" dad burtsed out so suddenly. I chuckled and finally made the fire, we placed the support to let it heat up "yeah, me too, but we'll have more people here than before" I said thinking about my future child/children

Dad chuckled "how many does she want?" He asked and I looked at him "she doesn't know, she said she will let God decide" I said and he nodded "religious ey?" He said and I nodded

"Oppa!"

I looked behind me and saw sena "wae?" I asked and she stood beside me, I placed an arm over her shoulder "did you message suho already? They must be worried" she said and I shooked my head "ani, do you want me to call him?" I asked and she nodded. I pulled out my phone and dialed suho hyung's number "put it on speaker" she said and I followed.

After a few rings, he finally answered

'Yeoboseyo?'

"Hyung, what are you doing?" I asked

'we're eating lunch, how about you? Where are you?'

"Ahh, we're at mom and dad's house and we are preparing lunch" I said "Yah! Suho yah! Visit us sometime" dad said and suho hyung laughed

"Ne abeoji! How are you and eommoni?'

"We're great, eat well" dad said

'Ne'

"Hyung, we'll be hanging up arraseo?" I said

'Yeah sure, come back home safe arraseo? Wait! Sena eodiya?'

"She's here" I said "annyeong!" Sena said happily "we'll come back home safe hyung, annyeong" I said

'Ne annyeong'

With that, we hung up "did that make you less worried?" I asked sena and she nodded, I pecked her forehead "now go and help mom she must be needing a hand" I saod and she giggled and nodded then left. I heard dad chuckle "what?" I asked "nothing, both of you are just so cute" I blushed and just nodded.

We started grilling the pork belly while talking about life "how's your new house going?" Dad asked as I flipped the pork belly "its going great and a bit of upgrades have been made" I said and he nodded. Then the girls came bringing with them a tray full of foods "aigoo" I said and put down the clipper and went to help, I took the tray of sena while dad took mom's tray "sojung! Go get the plates please" mom said "ne!!!" Sojung replied and ran in the house, we placed the food on the center of the table and mom and dad went to prepare the grilled pork belly.

I went to sena and snaked my arms around her waist "did you have fun?" I asked and she turned around and smiled "ye, I did" she said "after lunch, where do you wanna go?" I asked "I wanna go to a place where we could peacefully enjoy the sunset" she said and as the kind and loving fiancé I am, I agreed to what she wants.

Sojung came back and brought 5 plates with her, also a spoon, fork and chopsticks. We helped her in arranging the table and mom and dad placed the yummy grilled pork belly on the table. We prayed before eating, while eating, mom and dad asked us various questions until

"When are you planning to make me grandchildren?"

I almost spat out the water I was drinking and Sena was, well.... also shocked, she choked on her food, I coughed out and let sena drank some water, she panted as soon as she finished one glass. I glared at mom "what?" She asked "mom, we're not yet married, we still have four months til the wedding" I said as I gently pat sena's back which is coughing "well, don't blame me and my excitement" why could my mom be stubborn? I just sighed and looked at sena "are you okay?" I asked and she just nodded, I sighed in relief.

We continued eating then chatted for a while before helping mom and dad clean up the table and wash the dishes. After washing the dishes, qe bid good bye "annyeong!!" We waved at them and they waved back "annyeong!!" They said and we went inside the car "chase, come boy" sena patted her lap as she called chase.

Chase jumped on sena's lap and sat down, sena close the door and I started the engines. I honked the car as we moved out, while driving there was silence until sena spoke up "oppa" I glanced at her and focused on the road "yeah?" I asked "what did you talk about with abeoji?" She asked "we talked about each one's love story" I said and she nodded "I guess we're in the same situation then" we both chuckled "Do you wanna check the house first before going to the boulevard?" I asked and she nodded.

I drove to the house, sena and I planned to renovate. I parked 10 meters away since there might be a falling debris coming, we went out and saw the house as pretty as before. The only thing missing is the garage, pool and gazebo. Sena also required a garden to make it look pretty "hey" its sena's new dad's friend "hey" we both said "so how's it going in the house?" Sena asked "its going great, by the way Mr. Lee sent furnitures to install inside the house" he said and we nodded "dad is very supportive with these kind of things" sena said and I nodded "okay, we'll go now then we just came to check" sena said and he nodded "yeah sure, take care" he said and went back to facilitate the others.

Sena and I went in the car and drove to the boulevard, where we can see the sunset.