Chapter 37

Sehun's Pov

I heard a crash in the kitchen so I quickly ran there "Jagi! What happened?!" I quickly asked, worried if she is hurt, I saw my phone on the floor, the screen broken into pieces. I went to pick it up, sena didn't answer me but stood there frozen, eyes wide open. After picking up the broken pieces, I placed it on the table and looked at sena, a tear slid down her cheek.

I wonder what that dude told her, I held sena on the shoulder "Jagiya, gwaenchana?" I asked, she didn't answer instead she hugged me and cried, I hugged her and rubbed her back. Then taeyeon noona came "bwo? Why is she crying? Sehun did you hurt her?" She asked sternly and I shooked my head "ani I didn't" I said as I caressed sena's hair since she sobbed quite hard this time, taeyeon noona qent near us and rubbed sena's back "what happened?" She asked softly "someone called on my phone asking to talk to sena so I gave her the phone and she came here, not long until I heard something crash which I found it to be my phone and her standing here frozen and crying" I explained and she nodded, sena tightened her hug on me "baby sis, what's wrong? Hm? You can tell unnie" she told sena, sena pulled away, her eyes red from crying "my *sobs* colleague *sobs* died, unnie!" She then hugged taeyeon but gently since she's pregnant "shhh.... there there, unnie's here arrachi?" She shushed her but to no avail, she failed.

The others came seeing the commotion, baekhyun hyung walked towards us "sehun did you--" I cut hin off "aww come on! I didn't do anything to her okay?" I said and he nodded and patted sena's back. She pulled away and wiped her tears her face red from crying and the heat that the hug that was given to her "blake! We have to go back to the agency!" She said and went to blake "bwo? But sena--" blake noona was cutted off when sena cried "jebal, unnie, appa" with that one word Blake noona's eyes widen

"Sehun, can you drive us to the agency?" In order to shush sena from crying, I will, I just nodded "I'm coming" kai hyung said and we went to our rooms, I changed into a black tight jeans, black V- neck shirt and black leather jacket, I wore my black pump shoes and combed my hair. I looked at sena, and she was still crying, she wore a black V-neck shirt just like mine, also the black leather jacket, black leggings and black combat boots, she tied her hair into a ponytail and we both went out when we're done.

I grabbed my car keys and Blake noona together with kai hyung came out "you guys stay here, we'll be right back" Blake noona told the others and they nodded. We rode the elevator up to the ground floor then we went out of the company. I unlocked the car automatically and we went in, sena is sitting on the back together with Blake noona comforting her meanwhile Kai hyung is on the passenger seat, me on the driver's seat "buckle up" I said and we wore our seat belt, I set the GPS "what's the name of the agency?" I asked and started the engines "Bullet Proof Agency" Blake noona said and I typed it, I found it.

I gripped on the wheels tightly "hang on, we're going full speed" I said and stepped on the clutch and the car speeded up and we arrived at the agency in just 30 minutes instead of 60. We went out and went in the agency "hyeongkon! Where is he?" Sena asked "Right here" hyeongkon hyung said and walked, we followed anyways.

We stopped in front of a room, sena quickly went in and we followed, I saw sena crying over a dead person, even if its dead I still feel jealous, I mean, its a boy "Oh God" Blake noona said and hugged kai, she started crying herself "why is she crying over that guy?" I asked and Blake noona pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears then started talking.

"His name is Seungjin, he's the one who helped you yesterday during your proposal, he's our so called crazy driver, sena, she has a big string connected to this guy, ever since sena was found, he was always there for her, always, even though he's younger, he acts well mature and from what I observed sena looks at him like his own father, he comforts her whenever she has a hard time or even gives up, he gave her the courage to pursue her dreams of being an agent, he even taught her skills I don't know, since then, she was called the special agent. So right now, now that he's dead, she must've felt broken, this is the second time she lost a father" she explained while crying. I couldn't help but let out a few tears "why?! Why did you leave me?! Appa!!" I went to sena and back hugged her stopping her from hitting the dead violently, she cried and definitely calmed her actions down, then somebody knocked "sena, you've been called by the boss"

As far as I know, his name is hyojun. Sena wiped her tears and stood straight, I held her on the shoulder "kaja" she said...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coldly.