Chapter 13

Sena's Pov

I went out and sehun followed, I clapped my hand twice "okay, sit properly!! We have a meeting!" I shouted and they sat down including sehun, then I heard the elevator door open revealing the girls and the guards, also the black figure.

They came in, the girls sat on the couch and the guards stood behind them, hyeongkon threw the guy on the floor then saluted "good job soldier" I saluted and saw the guy standing up and trying to find an escape but I kicked him down and removed his mask "well, well, what do we have here?" I said while pulling him to sit, I looked at the models "listen, this guy is one of the RDU gang, a suit that is armed with useful forces, you know that--oh, wait a minute" I said and took the mic from his suit and stepped on it. Now that its broken "sorry about that, anyways, this guy is dangerous, better to stay next to your assigned guards" I coldly say and stood up, the guy also stood up and was about to punch me, but I caught his fist, I smirked and flipped him over and he groaned in pain "please, just let me go" he said in a pleading way, I scoffed "let you go? Lookie here idiot, its my job to protect these models, this company to be precise and to let you go means I'm betraying my job, so its a no" I coldly said and he sat up "look I am just a newbie and--" I cut him off "a newbie? That's good, your boss might kill you for getting caught" I coldly said "I don't know how things work okay?, I am just a street fighter" he said and I gave him a look, I squated down so I could be in his eye level "I don't care if your a newbie or not, its to hand you to the police" I said "but why?" He asked "you didn't know?" Blake spoke up "know what?" This guy is not just an idiot, he's a big fat stupid idiot, I stood up "RDU gang is a criminal, they are the most wanted gang in the police station, they did many unlawful actions, during gang fights they would kill a gang for just by having fun punching and kicking them, the police are chasing these idiots, so since you're a newbie, I'm gonna let you choose, Do you choose to leave RDU gang and live like a normal teen? Or do you choose to be with RDU gang and live in the prison forever? Decide, I'll give you 40 minutes to answer" I said and he nodded, I stood up "hyeongkon, give him clothes to change and put that suit in the control room, I'm gonna change some setting into it" I said and he nodded and took the guy away.

I took a deep breath and sat in front of them "so what's the meeting about?" One of the boys asked "its about my mission, one of my colleagues said that they found RDU gang, I'm still sucking some info about where they are" I said and they nodded "so what's our connection to this?" One of the girls asked "well, I want to tell you that after this mission, I'm gonna cut all connections from all of you, and during my mission, I don't want you to witness the fight, I want all of you to stay here and stay safe until my mission ends and lastly, before I end this mission, I wanna have some fun with all of you" I said putting away the cold tone and they cheered "but, I have a question" one of the girls asked "what is it?" I asked "Is Baekhyun oppa your brother? You see, you have the same surnames, the same eye smiles and you even look good in eyeliner" on me of the girls said and I gulped, I looked at Baek oppa, he nodded its on you he mouthed, I just nodded and sighed.

I looked at them, they look so eager to know "If I tell you, what will happen then?" I asked "we will do some interrogation for a while, this eyeliner diva misses his sis very much" aww how sweet of baek oppa "okay then, let me introduce myself" I said as I stood up and bowed "annyeonghaseyo! Byun Sena imnida! Byun Baekhyun's sister, please take care of me" I said quite cheerfully and their eyes widen and jaws drop and then started crowding me asking me questions, well, except baek oppa and sehun

"YAH!! CAN YOU PLEASE SIT DOWN!!" Baek oppa shiuted and they went to sit back down but one of the boys stood up "wait a minute, you both knew?!" The two nodded "what?! So that means, what happened on the table was just an act?" I giggled and they looked at me "what?" I asked "nothing" they simultaneously said and then came out the guy and hyeongkon, I looked at my watch "40 minutes are over, what will you choose?" I asked as he sat down, he sighed "I choose to leave RDU gang and live like a normal teen" I smirked "good, since when were you registered as a newbie?" I asked "last week" he answered "good, after this, tell me their plans, who are you?" I asked and he stood up then bowed "annyeonghaseyo! Huang Zi Tao imnida" he's chinese? "Chinese?" I asked and he nodded, I held out my hand "Nice meeting you Zi Tao, I'm Byun Sena" I said and smiled, I faced the others "lets do some introduction, shall we? I never get to know your names except sehun, baek oppa and Zitao" I said "just call me tao" he said and I nodded "okay, let's start with the ladies" I said and we started the introduction one by one, after that, I let them roam around the dorm doing their own stuff meanwhil hyeongkon, Blake and I went to the control room with Tao to interrogate him about RDU gang.