Chapter 42

Sena's Pov

I went out of the room seeing everyone bringing plastic bags and placed them on the table, I walked towards them "how long have you been out?" I asked no one in particular "two hours, did sehun and you eat lunch already?" Baek oppa answered as he took out the groceries and placed them on the specific place it should be in, I helped "yeah, we ate at halmeoni's eatery, remember when we were still young, we would always ask mom and dad to go there" I said and he nodded "how is she by the way?" He asked "still the same as before" I said and he nodded "sena, where's sehun?" Suho asked "In the room, he's taking a rest" I said and he nodded.

Then I heard I bark, I looked behind me and saw Blake and Kai with Chase, they're also bringing a plastic bag "chase!!" I shouted and went to him, I hugged him and put him down "we took him to the vet and we bought him dog food" Kai said and I smiled "gomawo but I can buy it myself" I said and they chuckled "yeah right" then they went to help the others.

Feeling left out, I went to the room with Chase tailing me around. As I arrived in I saw sehun sleeping peacefully, I admit, he looks cute. I gigled and silently sat on the edge of the bed. Chase sat in front of my feet, wagging his tail and his tounge hanging from his mouth. I motioned to him to keep silent, he kept his tounge in his mouth and tilted his head and looked at me. I giggled at his cuteness and picked him up.

I placed him on the bed and he purred at sehun's hand, sehub groaned and slowly opened his eyes, he groaned and looked at chase then at me "waeyo?" He asked huskily, I giggled "aniya, go back to sleep" I said and placed Chase near his feet but suddenly he pulled me whuch made me land on his chest "oppa!" I said as I felt blood rising up my cheeks, he chuckled and hugged me tighter as he closed his eyes "let's go to sleep" he said, I glared at him, he opened one eyes and pouted "jebal" damn his cuteness!!! I sighed "arraseo" I said and went behind the covers, he smiled and hugged me, since I know he's one stubborn dude, I just let him be.

Not long until I fell asleep.

4 hours later

Sehun's Pov

I woke up as soon as I heard a knock on the door. I sat up and saw sena sleeping beside me, I chuckled silently and stood up. I went to the door and opened it, I saw D.O hyung standing out "what is it hyung?" I asked as I let out a yawn "Time for dinner, the guys also decided to have a movie marathon later after dinner, do you want to join?" Of course! Never did I miss a movie marathon! I nodded "count me in, I'll just wake up sena" I said and he nodded then left. I closed the door and went to sena, I sat on the bed and shooked her lightly "sena, its dinner time" I said and she groaned as she sat up.

She rubbed her right eye lightly and let out a yawn "kaja" I said as I stood up, she stood up and Chase stretched his legs and jumped off the bed, I held sena's hand and went out "come on, chase" sena said and chase came out then I closed the door.

We went to the dinning room and saw everyone there, we sat down. As the usual, we prayed before eating. When we ate the conversation suddenly focused on our wedding "so, when will you guys get married?" Kris hyung asked "uhm... a month after taeyeon noona's labor" I replied and sena nodded "why would you think so? You know you could get married next month" Tao hyung said and they chuckled, sena then shooked her head "ani, we don't wanna rush things" I nodded in agreement "love takes time hyung" I said and they coed "when did this maknae go cheesy?" Luhan hyung asked and I just glared at him, I can't talk back since he's older than me and its a sign of disrespect if I talked back "but... dongsaeng? Who will walk you to the altar?" Baekhyun hyung asked "its hyeongkon, I'll try asking him but if he refuses, I have no idea who will walk me to the altar" sena said and they smiled "how about Mr. Lee?" Sena's eyes widen "what? Will he even agree? Did he even know about us?" Sena bombarded then someone talking from behind shocked sena and me

"Of course I agree and yes I knew about everything that's planned" we turned to look back and saw Mr. Lee smiling at us, we stood up and bowed, he walked towards us "but how did you know?" I asked "Suzy, suho and Kris told me about your engagement and yes I agreed" he said and we smiled "okay, so you agree to walk sena towards the altar?" I asked and he nodded "what's your theme by the way?" Never thought of that "Blue" Blue? I gave a confusing look to sena and she just smiled "nice pick, so these guys will be the groomsmen and the bride's maids?" He asked looking at the people around the dinning area "ah yeah, except kai hyung and blake noona cause--" I was cut off when the two lovers stood up "BWO?!" They both shouted in unison "yah! Let the kid finish talking first! Maybe you guys are jumping into conclusions" They sat down, thank you umin hyung.

"As I was saying, except kai hyung and blake noona cause kai hyung will be my best man and Blake noona will be the maid of honor" I explained and he nodded "arraseo, I'll ask the best tailor to make the gown" he said "but--" sena was cutted off "don't worry, I'll make it simple and elegant and sena" he went towards sena and held both of her hands "I would be happy to be called as your father" sena smiled and due to her happiness she hugged Mr. Lee "gomawo" she whispered and then let go, she then hugged my arm "okay then, I'll take my leave" he said "arraseo, annyeong" we said as we waved goodbye.

As soon as he was gone, we sat back down. It was a long moment of silence not until they all cheered. I looked at sena just to see her smiling at me, I smiled at her. I'm so lucky to have this girl in front of me, I feel blessed, I feel happy and most of all I feel loved. I gave her peck on the lips and hugged her.

I love you Byun sena <3

Sena's Pov

After Mr. Lee/ my new dad left, we sat down, It was silent until they all cheered like monkeys who just got out of the cage. I chuckled and looked at sehun. I'm really lucky to have him by my side, whenever I was depressed he would be there to comfort me despite me being cold towards him, wheneve I'm around him I could feel love arising towards my whole body. I really love this dude.

He looked at me and smiled, not long until he pecked my lips and hugged me, I chuckled silently and hugged him back.

I love you Oh sehun <3