Chapter 30

Baekhyun's Pov

"Yes" what?! She's really gonna go through this! She's unbelievably awesome! All of us cheered and I hugged taeyeon, yeah, we started dating a month before sena came and started protecting us, we kept it secret until the guys knew, same as kai and blake, they kept it a secret but we knew other wise "This calls for a celebration!! My treat!" Chanyeol says and we cheered some more "to my mom's restaurant!!" We left happily.

Sena's Pov

We went down and out of the company, I was about to go to the van but sehun pulled me somewhere else "yah! Sehunnie! Where are you taking me!" I quickly covered my mouth for that unexpected burst of the nickname I gave him in my mind, we stopped and he faced me smirking "what did you call me?" He asked but I shooked my head "say it, or I'll kiss you" No way he's not gonna do that "I'm serious" he said and I sighed and uncovered my mouth then looked down "sehunnie" I said and he chuckled and rose my chin up "I like it" he said and pecked my lips. He held my hand and lead me to somewhere I don't know while I was in a state of shock.

We stopped walking and I saw a damn pretty motorcycle "we're gonna ride that?" I asked and pointed to the motorcycle and he nodded and took out two jackets and gave one to me, I wore it while he wore his. He turned around and I saw my name printed on the back with a big number 93, he hopped on the motorcycle "uh, sehun, why is my number and name printed on the back?" I asked and he started the engines "I asked one of the staffs to make some of these, I was going to give it to you but you left" he frowned and I smiled at him, ans went to him "at least I'm here now" I smiled at him and he looked at me with the cutest eyes I have ever seen "you're not gonna leave me right?" Why would I? I smiled and shooked my head "never" I said and he smiled "hop on, we need to go" he said and I hopped on and hugged his waist, he then drove to VivaPolo and parked right outside.

He turned off the engines and I went down "if my name is written on yours so your name is witten on mine?" I asked and he nodded "correct, let's go" he hopped off the motorcycle and we went in the restaurant hand in hand "oh, sehun, the guys are waiting for you upstairs, you must be sena, hello I'm chanyeol's sister, Park Yura, nice meeting you" I shooked hands with her and smiled "nice meeting you too" I said and he looked at sehun "yah! Dongsaeng! Take care of this girl or else you'll get a pinch from me" woah! She's one tough sister "noona! Chill, I will okay just, chill" sehun said a bit scared "good, now go, the others are waiting for you" she said and we bowed before going upstairs.

We saw the others chatting, we sat on the vacant seat "so, I guess your wish came true, am I right sehun?" Mr. Lee asked and sehun smiled "yeah, It feels great" he said and we all chuckled then continued chatting til our foods have been served "so what was sehun's wish?" Tiffany asked,
Yeah.... what is sehun's wish.

Sehun's Pov

Only Blake noona knows my wish, did she by any chance.... "my wish? My only wish is to have sena here, stay here and be with me" they all coed after that and sena is blushing madly "but one thing I'm curious though" I said "what is it?" Suho hyung asked "only blake noona knows my wish soe is there a possibility that--" she cut me off "yeah, she came with me, I brought her here so your wish will come true and everyone will be happy" blake noona said and I smiled "gomawo" I said and she nodded.

After eating, we went back to the dorm and "what the effin hell happened to this place?!" Sena shouted when she saw the place is a mess, we stepped out of the elevator "welcome to our world, the beagle line won't stop throwing clothes anywhere so yeah" Seohyun noona said and we chcukled "we have some cleaning to do" sena said and went to my room.... ooh bad idea "what the!! Oh sehun!!!"

I sighed, this is gonna be a long night.