Chapter 11

Sena's Pov

I covered his mouth, why? Coz he shouted loud enough to wake the whole company, seriously.

Dug.dug.dug.dug

What the-- why is my heart thumping crazy? I don't understand this feeling, what is it?

I removed my hand from his mouth, he sat up beside me still staring at me, I felt blood creeping to my cheeks "w-why are you staring at me like that?" I said feeling uneasy with his stare "you're blushing" what? "What?" I asked looking away, he held my chin and made me face him "I said you're blushing" he chuckled but why does it sound like music to my ears? I looked at his brown orbs, we stared at each other totally lost in each other's gazes, before we knew, we were both leaning towards each other which made our lips connected.

It was like a puzzle piece, missing for 13 years, we were kissing each other, our lips fit for each other. wait!! We're kissing?! I lightly pushed him away and hid my blushing face, he just stole my first kiss. I heard him chuckle "you're cute" is he flirting with me? "You know what, you better sleep, I hope this won't make a scandal and no one hears about this" I said and he nodded then chuckled again.

He then placed his pillow behind him and leaned on it, what is he thinking? He'll get a stiff neck in that position "you know you'll get a stiff neck in that position right?" I said and he smiled, what shocked me is that, he placed his head on my shoulder "Good night sena" I then felt a soft thing landed on my lips, my eyes widened and he chuckled, this guy is seriously going crazy.

With that he slept hugging my petite body, I feel like I'm squished. After staying awake for how long, the sun finally rose up but, sehun's position hasn't change just one bit. I tried escaping his arms but to no avail he gripped more tightly, I sighed and looked at Blake, I chuckled seeing the funny sight.

Who wouldn't? 3 guys hugging her like she was the most precious thing in life, I suppose she's suffocated. I looked at baek oppa and his best friend, as what they call it, I just wanna laugh right now, seriously, baek oppa's feet was on his Best friend's face meanwhile, his best friend has his hand on baek oppa's neck like he's going to strangle him to death.

Lastly, I looked at sehun and remembered the kiss hours ago, what does that mean? I admit, he has soft lips, I wanna kiss him-- wait what?! What am I saying?! I quietly removed his hand from me and stood up, I stretched my arms but was about to walk but I suddenly became dizzy. I sat down for a while then stood up, gosh, what just happened? I shooked my head and made breakfast.

After making breakfast, I set the table and woke them up, well only baek oppa, sehun and oppa's bestie, then Blake woke up "What the--- YAHHHH!!!!" I covered my ears as her piercing scream was heard throughout the whole dorm, the three dorks woke up and let go of Blake, she quickly stood up "I am not sleeping with you guys again" she said through gritted teeth but as soon as she saw the food on the table, she smiled "who cooked?" She asked and I just raised my hand "KYAAAAAA!!!" Seriously "YAH!! Will you stop shouting!" I said loudly enough for her to hear "Mian, its just.... its been a long time since you've cooked" she said "yeah right, as I count to three everyone must be on the table, ONE!!" I started and the hurriedly went to the table and sat down. I chuckled on the inside and checked if there are still more chairs available and guess what, its between baek oppa and sehun. Kill me now.

I quietly sat down and lead the prayer. After praying, we ate but in silence, I guess they don't want to talk unless I start a conversation "so,today, I want everybody to help in working" I started "what are we gonna work for?" Asked by one of the dorks "we have to upgrade the security system" I said and felt a hand on my lap, I looked at it secretly and saw that it is sehun's hand, I slapped it off and he silently groaned, hmph! Serves him right! "Only that? We could ask one of our staffs to do that" another said and I sighed and massaged my temple "we are not gonna have some of the staffs to help is with this, no one in this company knew about the incidents happening except the models, Mr. Lee and I, rumors are just spreading that this company doesn't handle their models very well so its a Big N-O, No and its not only that, we need to renovate a room for the screens and stuff so it'll be a busy day" I said and stood up "now, go and start cleaning and clear one room and place the stuffs in the biggest room in the dorm, I'll just go take a bath and meet Mr. Lee in his office" I coldly said and they nodded.

I went to my room and took a bath, after taking a bath, I dried myself and wore my white V neck shirt, black knee shorts, black high cut converse and my black jacket. I combed my hair and tied it into a ponytail. I went out of my room "Blake!" I called and she appeared in front "yes?" She asked "look after the boys while I'm gone" I said and she saluted, I left the dorm and to Mr. Lee's office.