Chapter 19

Sehun's Pov

We went inside the res tau and fans were inside, then they started squealing. When they started crowding, sena whistled and the guards went on duty "omo! Its the NaHun love team!!" Heard that from a fan, I smiled and waved at them then they squealed some more "wow! Just one appearance of sena and the fans already made a love team about you guys" Seohyun said I shrugged "what can I say, we are meant to be" I said and I saw sena blush. Ahhhh! Kyeopta!

I pinched her cheeks lightly and the fans went crazy. We went in another room and there we saw no one except waiters, tables and chairs. We sat on the chairs of the longest table since there's a lot of us. I, of course, sat beside sena "man! Those guys are really crazy over NaHun love team" Blake noona said and we chuckled "so, what do you guys want? My treat" Mr. Lee said as waiters distributed the menu, I opened one and looked for the jjajangmyeon and coke. Then sena pointed at..... jjajangmyeon?! "You like jjajangmyeon too?" I asked and she nodded, I raised my hand "2 jjajangmyeon and 2 coke, oh and kimchi as a side dish" I said and the waiter wrote it.

The others ordered and the waiters left. We chatted for a while until our orders came. We ate and rested for a while before leaving. We sat on our usual seats "ahh! I'm full, thanks for the treat Mr. Lee!" Chanyeol hyung said and Mr. Lee chuckled "anytime chanyeol" he said and the driver started driving.

While on the way, almost everybody slept, some of the guards stayed alert thinking if something bad might happen, I looked beside me and saw the sleeping sena. I placed her head on my shoulder and slept on her head.

Author's Pov

They slept, meanwhile some of the guards stayed awake also the driver and Mr. Lee.

They arrived at the winter sea after a few hours passed, the guards woke the models, blake and sena up and they drowsily went to their rooms.

Sena's Pov

We went to our rooms and instantly lay on the bed not until sehun woke me up again "sena, someone gave you something" he said and handed me a box. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before opening the box "what the?" It was a dead rat, seriously? If those guys want to threat me they should use something always used in todays generation, this threat is so old fashion and I always see dead rats everywhere, why would this scare me? I closed the box and stood up, I went out and threw it in the trashbin.

I went back in "are you mad?" Am I? I just shooked my head "Ani, the threat is so boring, hell I am not even scared" I said and he nodded "old fashion huh?" He asked and I nodded "come on, take your jacket off, I need to see your wound" he said and I nodded, I took of the jacket and looked at the scratches "we--" sehun was cut off by the knocks that came on the door.

He went to open it and came in kai and blake "what are you guys doing here?" I asked as I lay on my bed and sehun sat on the edge "you still haven't told us what happened under the sea, shortie can't explain coz she said her sight was blurry" kai said and sat on sehun's bed.

Sehun went to the closet and took out a knife and a first aid kit then sat back on the edge of my bed "so what do you want to know?" I asked as sehun redid my bandage "first, why do they have scratches? Second, what kind of creatures gave them deep scratches? And lastly why is sehun holding a knife?" Kai bombarded "first, we have scratches because we are scratched, second, the creatures that made these scratches ar---OUCH!" I shouted "Mian, just got distracted" sehun said "its okay" I said and smiled "as I was saying, these scratches were made by those yucky mermaids swimming under the sea and lastly, I have no idea why he's bringing that" I said as I pointed the knife.

Sehun covered the scratch with another clean sheet of bandage then faced kai and Blake "its a proof, while I was fighting the mermaids under the sea, I used sena's knife to stab it and made slit on the throat" he explained and picked up the knife from the bed side table "see this green goo? It's their blood"he said and kai and Blake made the disgusted face.

Sehun wrapped it with a bandage saying that its much more safer if the sharp edges would be covered so no one would get hurt "okay, thanks for the explanation, we'll go now, bye" Blake said and they went out, sehun went to lock the door and sat on the edge of the bed and continued changing the bandage.

Then I felt something tingling in my tummy, I think, something wrong is gonna happen tomorrow, I just can't explain what "done, let's sleep" he said and I nodded and hid behind the covers. He turned off the lights and went to his bed "Good night"he said "Good night" I replied and went to my dreamland.