As far as I can go

Avalon sat on the porch steps, she listened to her boyfriend yell the words, 'I love you' over a thousand times, but it didn't matter to her. She barely knew what the feeling was anymore and now, sitting on the porch step, all she could really think about was the one thing she did love. Drugs. Avalon was usually so strung out she could barely remember her own name, and she liked it that way. See, Avalon's problem was that since a very young age, almost everyday, her father always told her she'd never do anything in life. He ignored her depression and ignored any type of hurt she showed, he refused to help her, and so she gave up trying. She didn't remember exactly how, but at some point she ended up running away from home and finding her wonderful group of drug whores. Though they weren't actually wonderful and Avalon's boyfriend reminded her of that everyday. Avalon hated Chris, but he was persistent. He was a church goer, a gentleman, a stuck up, rich, overly sophisticated, momma's boy. Everything Avalon hated. She tried to breakup with him, but he refused to let her go, so eventually she gave up.

The car pulled up in front of her house, she instantly heard Chris calling them every name till Sunday, but she ignored him and climbed in the car with the four men. Though the one in the passenger seat looked new to her.

"We were stoked when you called. Sherry and Melissa are already waiting for us at the hang out." The driver laughed.

"Yea. Yea. Hey Keith, Can I ask you to do me a favor?" Avalon rubs the bridge of her nose.

The driver, now known as Keith laughs, "What is it, Blondie?"

"Knock me the hell out tonight. I need a hell of a lot since I'm going to have to to home to Chris." Ava sighs and shakes her head.

"Why are you still with him?" The man beside her scoffs.

"Because he gives me money to buy coke?.. No. Hardly. The stupid son of a bitch won't leave me alone." Ava rolls her eyes, "I've tried."

"Calm yourself." The man sighs then taps the shoulder of the man in the front seat, "Hey, Jor. Spare a cigarette for the poor stressed lady."
Jor rolled his eyes, he slid the carton of cigarettes from his pocket and passed a cigarette into the woman's smaller, pale hands. She placed it between her lips and the man beside her lit it.

"Thanks." Ava mumbled and then took a drag from her cigarette.

"We have something new for you to try tonight, compliments of Frederick." The man smirks.

"Dammit, Doug. That was suppose to be a surprise." Frederick laughed softly.

"Heroin. It's strong stuff too, probably just what you're looking for." Doug nods and smirks a bit more.

Ava shakes her head, "Not heroin."

"We got you to try Meth and cocaine, but you're too good for Heroin all of a sudden?" Keith scoffs teasingly.

"So... If I try it, you'll leave me the hell alone about it?" Ava rolls her eyes.

"Of course. Just once... It'll help you forget Chris." Doug nods and shrugs a shoulder.

Jorel rolls his eyes and takes a drag from his cigarette, "If by you forget you mean kill her, than go ahead."

"Wait.. What?" Ava shakes her head and then looks at the man with the hood over his head.

"He's just joking." Frederick shakes his head and elbows her.

"I am not." Jorel snaps.

"So I'm going to die?" Ava blinks slightly.

Jorel slowly turns around, he keeps the hood mostly over his face. He pulls the cigarette from his lips and then grabs her arm, he presses the end onto her skin, watching her facial reaction.