Epilogue

[20 Years later]

Danny sat on the couch beside Reese, everything had moved so quickly. Time had gone by so fast. Scarlett was now twenty five. She wasn't the little girl he once knew. Danny and Reese had agreed that they wouldn't turn her unless she really wanted it, and she didn't that was okay with Danny. He wanted her to be happy and continue on with her life, Just like he was doing with Reese.

Johnny and Faith had adopted two children, Carmen and Alexander, after they married. Carmen was aspiring to become an artist, she enjoyed seeing the bigger picture of life and Alexander took to writing music. He too wanted to express himself through a way of art. Johnny and Faith were proud of both their children and loved each other more than words would ever describe.

Dylan and Charlie decided to figure out a way for Dylan to finally get to spend more time with Luca. After being entirely honest and telling Luca what he was and how it happened. Dylan spent his life with Charlie and Luca and even made Luca his best man at his and Charlie's wedding.

Jorel and Avalon married shortly after everything was fixed with the rest of the group. They then adopted two twin boys, Zachary and Zane. Avalon had helped Jorel overcome his inner demons and the two had finally learned how to have self control. Zane and Zachary had both wanted to be turned and so they were on their 24th birthday.

And as for Matty, after he had fixed the rest of the group, he took on a much larger role. Matty had battled through enough pain and suffering that he had strengthened himself to be able to take on anything... And that was how he took his rightful place... As the ruler of Hell.

A/N: This is very, Very, Very short, but I knew this story had to come to an end and I didn't have a lot of ideas. I've also been focusing more on my other story, 'Hell is empty, Six Devils are here'. So give that a read if you haven't. (: I loved this story and I loved the characters. So maybe I'll do a sequel in the future. ;)