Paradise Lost

Johnny felt the pain surging through his body. It had been four days since he drank even a drop of blood and now here he was, weak and exhausted. He looked up when noticed he made it to the location of where his home once stood. An annoyed sigh left his lips and he walked over to the empty lot, he looked around and then rubbed his face before he shoved his hands in his pockets. He was weak and he knew any longer and he'd be dead, usually he'd want that, but he couldn't stand the thought of losing Faith. He kicked a few rocks that laid on the ground in front of himself, that was when he notice the ground began to crack and crumble. He took a few steps and watched in awe as the ground gave way to a fiery opening in the ground, slowly a man appeared from inside the large pit. His large ram like horns and twisted and pointy tail instantly gave away his identity. Though it took Johnny a few moments to adjust to what he was seeing..

"George Ragan. I've been waiting for you " The creature grinned and took a step forward.

"Look, 'Satan', I don't know what happens to the Undead after death, but hell isn't an option for me. I'm not ready yet." Johnny snarls.

The beast smiles, "I'm not here for you, yet.  You're little coven of vampires is in trouble. I appreciate what you folks do, bringing and giving me oh so many of the foul people that walk this jagged land."

Johnny crosses his arms over his chest and raises a brow, "Oh? So then what is it that you want from me exactly? How are we in trouble?"

"Remember a man, Aron Erlichman? The little human came to me, challenging me, So I made him a beast. A foul, awful, flesh eating, beast. Years later a young vampiric Ragan came along and slaughtered his entire family. He turned to /God/ in the hope of getting vengeance. God drives a hard bargain, that he does. I should know. He told Aron that if he took out your coven of small murderous Vampires that he'd grant him an eternity in heaven. If he can't do so before he dies, then he would be sent to hell. However, I can stand the bastard, so I'd force him to serve eternity in Purgatory. He's in the city now and I fear for the safety of my favorite little children." The thing turns its head as it looks over Johnny, "You look bad."

"I haven't drank in days.." Johnny shakes his head, "Aron? So if I kill him, Our clan is safe? That's all? That can't be hard."

"Oh? Well for one you're in the weakest state you can be. He is a beast that can strongly overpower you alone. I'm going to need you to rest up. Drink. Don't let those assholes back home screw this up. You wouldn't want anyone else's blood on your hands. Would you, George?" The creature grins smuggly, exposing a mouth of grimey, sharp teeth.

Johnny growls, "Why should I help you?"

The creature turns so he now has his back toward Johnny, "Because if not, you'll be banished to a life in purgatory.. And before you speak up. No. Vampires don't get to go to heaven. So no. You won't see Mommy and sissy again, but daddy says hi."

Johnny clenches his fists, shocked he'd even considered hitting the beast in front of himself.

"But... If you do what I please, I will find a way for you to see them again. I will find away for you to have closure. They don't blame you. Neither does Faith. Don't take your anger out on me, remember, Faith is young and vulnerable, she'll be the first target of a monster like Deuce. You really should return home and protect your family." The creature slowly turns and his yellow eyes lock on the man as he looks down at him.

In comparison, 'The Devil', was much larger than Johnny. Though there was a large size difference, Johnny had not feared him at all. He had gone through enough hell, and now, staring face to face with the devil, he felt more at ease than he had in months.

"Alright. You have yourself a deal." Johnny stuck his hand out.

The creatures laughed and moved closer, he took Johnny's smaller hand and then traced a symbol onto the palm with one of his overgrown claws. A growl emitted Johnny from the burning sensation it caused, he watched as his skin tore and then glowed, before burning out and marking his skin.