Ghost [Trigger Warning]

Ava sighed and rubbed her eyes before she finally spoke up again, "So how'd you guys end up like this anyway?"

"My parents kicked me out... I didn't have a job or any money... It was a bad winter. I was freezing to death. Johnny found me outside a bar. Bit and turned me." Charlie shrugs.

"My drug dealer stabbed me. Johnny found me high as a kite and playing in my own blood." Dylan laughs.

"What about you?" Ava looks at Matty.

Matty leans forward and smirks, "My rich ass parents didn't like that I was giving away their money. So they killed my girlfriend and framed me. I got the electric chair. I would've been fried, but Johnny found me. He killed all the guards and then bit me. I wasn't even sad about my girlfriend. I don't know what love is... And I could care less." Matty shrugs.

"Oh." Ava looks away and sighs quietly.

"Don't worry about it princess." Matty smirks and winks at her.

Ava shrugs a shoulder, "I wasn't going to."

"Right... I know exactly what you're thinking right now. You can't hide that from me. You're scared. I know you are. " Matty smirks and leans back in his chair.

"Fuck off. I'm not afraid of you. I know what you want.. and you aren't getting it. Where's Danny?" Ava snaps.

"Taking care of Faith." Matty chuckles.

"What? I thought you guys swore not to fuck with Johnny's girl. Guys..." Charlie growls.

"Danny was the one who wanted to take the risk.. If he dies it isn't on me." Matty shrugs a shoulder.

"He's your friend!" Ava snaps and then all the color drains from her face as she notices Jorel enter the room.

"Hey. How are things?" Jorel chuckles and raises a brow.

"Good." Ava mutters.

Jorel rolls his eyes, he keeps his smile and walks over, kissing the top of her head, "George has a surprise outside. He wanted me to come and get everyone."

"Alright. Come on boys." Ava rolls her eyes and notices Dylan and Charlie were already gone.

"Where's Danny and Faith?" Jorel raises a brow.

"I..." Ava didn't even have time to reply before Matty was pulling her from the room.

Ava growled and pulled out of his grip, "Do you really want to do this now?"

"I have to now." Matty retorts.

Ava smirks and then grabs Matty's arm, flipping him onto his back. She growls when he grabs her foot, but she doesn't budge and instead leans down to glare at Matty.

"I'm not stupid." Matty chuckles once.

"Neither am I." Ava snaps.

"You're a lot of things... Hot, Stubborn, blonde, but smart is not one of those things." Matty chuckles and before Ava can retort she is knocked to the ground by Charlie.

"What the fuck?!" Ava yells and grabs her head as she lands on the ground, she rubs her head and looks up at Charlie, she goes to lunge at him, but before she can move she instantly feels a pair of fangs in her arm.
Ava whimpers and screams out loudly, she tries pulling away but his fangs only dig deeper into her arm. She gasps and looks at him as the red that use to fill her eyes flashed a solid black.

"Shut up." Matty snapped and instantly Ava did as told, all will left her body and she found herself whimpering and clinging to him, "Not yet, Princess."
Matty pulled away and then grabbed her arm, leading her outside as he followed Dylan.