Gods and Monsters (Pt.1)

Matty felt his breath catch in his throat, somehow, someway, he was able to track Ava all the way back to this building.. He made his way into the room, his eyes instantly fixing on the blonde whom was tied to the wall. Her head hung down and blood stained her arms. Matty glanced around once more before he quickly moved to her side.

"Matty.. It's a trap." Ava mutters out softly but just as the words leave her mouth, Matty is thrown backwards.

"Oh, Look at this. Another little vampire come to the rescue. How perfect. If I kill him too, that's two less problems." Deuce growled and ran his tongue over his lips.

"Don't! Don't.. Please..." Ava whimpered and tugged on her arms, screaming at the pain she was in.

"Let her go." Matty snaps.

"Oh please, You really think you're going to stop me? Hardly. You vampires are stupid." He rolls his eyes.

"You're the stupid one. Once I get her free, We're out of here." Matty rolls his eyes.

"Oh? Go right ahead, But she won't make it long... Six hours or less maybe." Deuce laughs once.

Matty glares at him, "What? Why?"

"I injected her with a very small dose of poison, that within the hours will manage to get through her entire body and devour her from the inside out. You two can have the antidote, all I need is for you to tell me where the others are." Deuce grins.

"Give her the antidote... By now they'll know you're coming. It'd be easier to let them come to you, but I must say that if you kill her. If she is dead when they get here. You won't be the one walking away alive." Matty laughs once.

"I'm not falling for your tricks."

"Fine. Have it your way, you big sack of shit."

Matty instantly leaps over to Ava and bites her restraint, "Get them off. I'll distract him." Matty then looked up at Deuce. Who oddly stood still grinning.

"You're so stupid." Deuce grins and then pulls out a small vile, he smirks and then let's go of it. Matty watches in horror, throwing himself to catch it, but he just misses it and it smashes to the ground. Speechless he looks up at Deuce. "That's it. The only antidote." Deuce laughs and then grabs Matty by his hair, he pulls him to his feet and smirks as Matty starts fighting back, he then hits him hard and then Matty falls unconscious.

"No!" Ava yells as tears roll down her cheeks.

"What are you worried about, You're going to die now. Because of him, You're going to die." Deuce laughs as he grabs rope and large metal chains, sticking Matty up on the wall beside her. "I hope I find the one I'm looking for... I want him to watch you all die.. Just like I had to."

"Please... Let us go.. We never did anything to you... Please.." Ava whimpers and shakes her head.

Deuce growls and makes his way over toward the window, he perfectly sets a mirror in it and then glances outside, "In a few hours the sun will be up.. And when it comes up, it's going to hit that mirror and then the beam with slowly and steadily make its way across him. It'll be painful. It should be fun to listen to him screaming endlessly."

Ava looks at him with wide eyes and shakes her head, but he simply turns and walks away, ignoring the girl's pleads. Two monsters down.

Johnny shoves a few more things into the backpack and looks over at Faith, "You've been quiet."

"I know... I'm just thinking." Faith shakes her head and then looks at him.