NEW CHARACTER!!!!

I will have my TMNT OC in the following chapters here is everything you could know about her.

Name: Tay Sage Washington.
Age: 15.
Gender: female.
Hair color: dirty blonde.
Eye color: light blue.
Clothes: white ruffle shirt, cut off shorts, and cowgirl boots.
Friends: Karai, Me ( Becca ), Leo, April, Raph, Mikey, Donnie, Splinter, Casey ( somewhat ).
People she hates: Shredder ( and all his henchmen ), Krangg, Purple Dragons.
What she likes: hanging out with her friends, singing, skating, swimming, her family and friends, animals, fishing.
What she hates: peas, liver, being bossed around, bugs.
Personality: funny, sassy, goofy, stubborn, sweet, nice, helpful, kind, smart, awsome, fun, cool.
History of Tay: Tay's Father used to be in the Foot Clan that's how Tay and Karai met later on when Tay's Father left the Clan do to arguments with Shredder they were separated for what seemed like forever but one day while walking around New York City she spotted two teenage girls one with a red ponytail and the other with dark hair and when she turned around their eyes locked and they knew who they were staring at as tears began to form in their eyes and they walked up to each other and pretty soon the Krangg showed up so they had no other choice but to take her to the lair...
So there you have it my TMNT OC she is copyright so no one is permitted to use her without my consent have a great day.