Chapter 12

*Tom Hiddleston POV*

Glass shatters on the wall. Why won't she fall for me? I have got to get rid of that idiot boyfriend of hers. But how? I began passing the room then it hit me. That's it, that waitress at the diner hates Dani. I began snickering to myself as I get my coat and headed out to the diner. I made it there in time she was about to leave off of work. I walked up to her. "Can I help you?" she asked then she looked at me again with a shocked look. "Hey I know you. You that guy who came here with that girl Dani." "Yes, I hear you have quite a grudge against her." "Pssh, bitch stole my man." "Maybe I could be of assistance in helping you get Robert back." "You can? But, aren't you friends with her?" "Yes yet I want her to be mine." "How are we gonna pull it off?" "Let's have dinner shall we? And I will explain everything." She smiled and went inside.

After dinner and I explained to her what the plan was. She left happy knowing that she can try and get rid of Dani. "I'll be heading up into town on Thursday. After that Dani will be all yours." I gave her a menacing smile and winked at her. I got into my car and drove off knowing that my plan will work. My phone rang and I quickly answered it. "Hello?" "Tom, It Mrs. Wilson. I hope you have made a friendship with Dani by now." "Yes Ma'am my plan is set to begin on Thursday." "Good, I told that little bitch I was going to make her life hell. My money better be worth your services I expect nothing but, good reports." "Don't worry ma'am everything will be taking care of. Now do you want me to kill her?" "No, I will take pleasure in doing that. I will be up there Friday. Hold her captive that Thursday." "I have fail to mention that she has a boyfriend." "That fucking slut. If gets successful and finds that she's missing kill him." "Yes, Ma'am." "See you Friday." "Goodbye." I hung up the phone and began laughing. In a few days things are about to change in that small town.

Sorry its a short chapter next chapter up later. So, Tom turned out to be a bad hitman paid by Dani's mother in law. Will they succeed? Vote and comment