Chapter 20

Robert was making a full recovery over the past day and half. The doctor said he will be able go home tomorrow. Julie and George came to visit along side Robert's parents. "Son, I'm so glad your away from danger. If ya'll need anything just let us know." said Rob as he gave Robert a hug.

Robert was released and Julie drove us to his house. She and I helped Robert on to his bed. "I'll be right back. I need to talk with Julie for a few minutes." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Hurry back." he said giving me a smile. Julie and I walked out the door and began walking around the house. "Julie, I want to thank you for everything you have done for me. Taking me in, giving me a home, a job, coming to my rescue when I was in danger. I consider you as a mother to me. I really appreciate you to much." Julie began to cry and gave me a big embrace. "Oh, Dani it you that gives me the strength to believe that there is hope in this cruel world. Girl, I've watched you go from a shy and scared girl. To a strong and cofident woman. You found that strength to move on and put you past behind you. You know what else you finally happend." She paused a moment and then said, "You fell in love again." I began to tear up and gave Julie another hug. "I love you so much." I said. "I love you too girl. Well, I better get going. Take care." she pulled away and walked to her car driving off down the road.

I walked back inside the house and into Robert's room. I plopped down on the bed and snuggled up next Robert. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "Pretty good, now that you're here." I smiled to myself. "How's about we do something tomorrow?" I looked up at him and gave him a confused look. "You're suppose to be relaxing." "Hey I had plenty of time to rest when I was in the hospital. Besides I actually have something planned." "How?" "I got my ways. Trust me you are going to love it." His face grew serious and he said, "Dani, I want to apologize about what happen with Lisa and I..." "Don't I know it wasn't your fault. It was a set up." I said cutting him off. "So you forgive me?" "Robert, there's nothing to forgive. So please just drop it." "Alright, you know I love you right?" "Yes, I do and I love you so much more." "How much?" I widen my arms. "This much, maybe even more if I had longer arms." He let out a laugh and pulled me towards him. I gazed into his beautiful brown eyes. I leaned to his lips and kissed him. I fell deep into his kiss holding him close. It felt good having in my arms again.

The next day Robert and I spent the day together at his house. We cuddled and watched movies. It was 8 o'clock and Robert insisted that I go home and dress fancy because he had something special planned out for the night. At my house on the bed laid an expensive Oscar de la Renta red dress. It was strapless and very flowing at the bottom. I put it on suprisingly it fit. Who bought this? I thought to myself. I did my hair in curls leaving it down. I put my make up and slipped on my red heels. I walked out to wait for Robert but Julie was sent to pick me up. I tried to ask her what was going on but, she stayed quiet. She dropped my off at this beauitful lite venue on the outskirt of town. I walked into see all the beautiful flowers around me. There was a trail of roses leading down the walk way. I stepped into this grand room which beautiful white roses sat in every direction. I saw Robert standing there in a nice button down black shirt and grey slacks. I couldn't take my eyes off him he looked so dreamy. He walked up to me with huge smile on his face. He took his hand and caressed my cheek. "You look so beautiful tonight." he said kissing me on my cheek. I blushed and gave him a smile. "Thank You." "I brought you here for a reason Dani. I've been wanting to ask you something." "What is that?" He hesitated a moment and the said, "Dani, I've loved you ever since the first time I met you. Being you has giving me a chance to love again even though I felt I couldn't. You being with me is best thing that has ever happen to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I can't help but, feel as if I need you beside." He knelt down on one knee and pulled out small box. He slowly opened it exposing a beautiful diamond ring. Tears fell from my eyes. "Dani, Will you marry?" I began to cry and laugh at the same time. I look down at him and ran my finger tips down his cheek. "Yes, I will marry you." I answered. His face lite up and took the ring out of the box. He slowly place the ring on my marriage finger. I could see the tears in his eyes and pressed his lips against mine. For once in my life, I was actually excited in getting married.

Omg they are so cute. Last chapter of the story will be posted soon. Vote and comment please so sad the story is ending.