Ideas

" Ok , so how can i help in pranking your friends ?" - Kakei said while closing the door behind him

"Nii-san ! I don't want to hurt my friends but just because they didn't leave any pizza for me , i'm angry "

" Eh... So .. Um...You're angry because you didn't get to eat pizza .... Don't worry i'll buy one for you"

"Sure thing , Nii-san! But you need permission from dad to go out don't you , by the way you haven't gone out of this house for chores for over a year now "

"That's true , I don't like to go outside where it's not safe . If i start doing so, I am afraid i might start being bad ...you know , i don't want that to happen .You know how things work in our family , don't you?"

"Yeah so , how will you buy me pizza then?"

"I'll go with mum "

"Oh... And may i ask how do i prank my friends?"

"Okay, let's start with questions
1) how many friends ate the pizza?
2) how big was the pizza?
3)how expensive was it?
4)when did you arrive at the place? "

" 1) 3 friends
2) it was about a medium sized one
3) it was not expensive
4) i arrived at the place late "

"Eh... Judging from your answer , it seems like you didn't know there was a pizza !"

"Yeah i came to know about it later but they're my friends they should've left some for me ..."

"wait... How did you know it was medium sized??"

"It was written in the box-thingy!"

"Oh...but sis , it isn't a big deal, can you just forget about it, friends are valuable , we shouldn't hurt them if they do something stupid ... and as for you you'll get a whole pizza before you don't worry!"

"Sure nii-san!!... Buy the way when am i going to get it???"

"Hehe.... Well depends upon how much money mum gives me ."

"Ok nii-san , and i think you should develop a habit of sketching , you know "

" well there are art classes in our school-"

"Take it !"

"Huh, why?"

"I want you to teach me as well..."

"I'll think about it "