Life

After the date I went to home. The time I had today was one of the best I've ever had. Eventhough It might be the best memory, I know I was going to die soon. So the fear of dying was slowly trying to take over me.

A few days passed, I'm still lucky to be alive. There was the fake Halloween event in the cafe yesterday. I've still hot cake in my ears after that.

Today I went out for the last time with Saori and the others I told all of them that I was going abroad. So they prepared a treat in the restaurant nearby. Asakura was invited too. We made fun of Jin too. I told Jin to take care of her not that I can say so. But today I enjoyed alot. Saori paid Asakura's medical fines from the money that I gave her by buying her painting the time we met. Takeshi and Miya were totally sticking with each other today. I heard that they're about to marry soon. It's sad that I won't be able to be there. I told them that my flight is in a few days and I would like to stay with my family for that time.

I don't want to hurt them. The last time I saw Saori was when she had to leave for some urgent business today. It was about her new book. "Good Luck!" was the last thing that I told her. Asakura's always smiling but he always hides something behind his smile. Asakura's sister is fine now .

Everything is so good right now. I don't want to die ....