~Chapter 21~Alison

Niall and I skipped among the street giddily racing each other to the ice cream shop. I squealed when he caught up to me.

"Niall!" I screech. I shove him away from me and skip faster. I hear his laughs from behind me.

I turn to see he's walking now. I wait for him to catch up and then link arms with him.

People pass us, walking dogs, holding hands with someone else, and some laughing.

The breeze leaves a tinkly sensation on my cheeks. The sun is up above and blazing over us.

It was a gorgeous day in London...beautiful. Having my other brother, Nialler, right here next to me, made it all better.

Even though we weren't blood related, like Harry and I, Niall was my brother. No doubt. He's the only one here with me right now.

He's the one that understands me right now. Sam and Eleanor are there when I need to talk, but lately I've been talking to Niall.

He knows how I feel about Liam and he's there to comfort me because of Danielle.

Danielle...why did Liam invite her? I wondered what he was thinking at the house right now.

I created a fantasy in my mind. I made Liam mad at the house at the sight of Niall and I, although there was nothing going on. Then, Liam ran out of the house, leaving Danielle, and came running to find us. His legs took him as fast as he could go. When he found us, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. He kissed me like there was no tomorrow. He told me he loved me and we lived happily ever after.

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen.

After creating that story, I half expected Liam to come running over to us. I shook my head and chuckled at how silly I was.

Although with every minute, my heart cracked again. Soon, my heart would be shattered like a glass window after throwing a ball at it.

"You okay?" Niall asked me. I turned my head to look at him.

His blue eyes studied me. He listened for my answer intently. I could see the concern in his eyes.

I shook my head slightly. "No."

He pulled my hand to a bench that was beside us.

"Sit," he instructed. When we were seated, he turned his body to face me.

"Talk to me, babe," he said. He gave me a sad look.

I felt like crying at that moment, but I bit it back. I sighed. "Nialler...this isn't going to end is it?" I asked in a serious tone.

He bit his lip. "What?"

"Danielle and Liam...I don't like seeing them together and-"

He cut me off. "Al...if it's meant to me, it's meant to be."

I frowned and my stomach sank down with my heart. I bit my lip from crying. He seemed to know I was about to cry because to pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry, Ali."

"I'm just going to give up," I muttered into his shirt. "Give up on Liam. I'm going to try everything it takes to get over him."

He let go and eyed me. "And how are you gonna do that?"

"I am going to avoid him more. There's nothing more I can do. I can't do anything else. I've tried to avoid him, but he doesn't leave me alone."

Niall stood up and held out his hand. "Alrighty then. Ice cream then?"

I took his hand and he helped me up. We linked arms again and walked to the ice cream shop.

"Niall!" A female called out. Niall and I both turned to the direction of the voice almost immediately.