~Chapter 13~ Alison

Oh my gosh whenever I create a new chapter and type the chapter, I'm like, woah, all new chapter!:D 

Hope you like this chapter!:)

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

"I'll have a beer please," I ordered to the bartender. He nodded and got my beer.

I was sitting in the club, at the bar, as all of the boys, besides Liam were dancing and drinking. Eleanor was next to me, and Sam was out there dancing with Harry, somewhere in the crowd.

I sipped my beer and felt the cool substance slide down my throat. At first it was bitter, and as I drank more, it became better.

"So, you won't even have one beer?" I asked Eleanor.

"I can't. Liam's going to be the only one that'll be sober..and we brought two cars, so two people have to drive everyone home. I'm one of the people," she answered.

Sam eventually was drunk, and he insisted on me going to dance with her. I drank more and more, and soon I didn't even know what was going on around me. I can't remember what happened after that.

~Liam's P.O.V~

"Liammmm!" Louis whined, obviously drunk. Everyone knew he'd end up drunk.

"What?" I asked.

"Go get El! I need her!" he cried, his eyes slightly closed.

"She's over there, Lou. Go get her yourself," I replied.

I could've gone and got her, but I didn't want to get hurt when Eleanor told me no and I had to tell Louis that.

He wondered off, swaying from side to side, and I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Liammmm!" I hear someone behind me. I turned to face Alison, a drunken look on her face. She found her way into my arms and giggled. "Hi, Liam."

"Hi, babe," I answered. She snuggled into my chest, giggling like mad.

"I like you Liam. You know that right?" she said, her voice slurred and muffled.

I smiled down at her. "Yes, I know."

"You're cute." She poked at my nose and began to giggle.

"Thanks," I answered, trying not to laugh at her insanity.

"Am I cute, LiLi?" she asked, giggling.

I smiled down at her. "Yes, Ali. You're cute."

She smiled brightly at me and then tensed. "Uh oh."

Before I could figure out what was going on, she ran to the trashcan in the corner and threw up.

"Ew..." I muttered before going over to her and tying her hair up in a ponytail so she wouldn't get vomit in her hair.

She must've felt gross now, because she looked up at me, her cheeks red, and mumbled, "Sorry.."

I would be lying if I said that she wasn't cute when she blushes. She's beyond cute, no doubt. I've actually considered that I like her, but every time I do, my mind goes back to Danielle. I'm afraid I won't ever get over her. She was my everything. I loved her.

"Sorry for what?" I asked calmly, pushing my thoughts aside.

"You had to see that...ugh...I need to go to the loo."

I smiled at her before she left.

"She's mad," I muttered to myself.

I turned around and started to walk to the bar. I know I couldn't drink, and I wasn't. I just wanted to relax.