~Chapter 30~ Alison

I step into my house and smell the scent of vanilla. I hear my brother, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis singing in the living room and my mum's voice wafting through in small mumbles.

"I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me yeah," my mum sings softly and I can't help but smile at the sight of her when I enter the living room. She's dusting the side tables by the couch, completely unaware of my presence.

When Harry dropped me off three days ago, I said goodbye to him and Sam, but Sam was the only one that said a word. Harry hasn't really talked to me since four days ago when I was planning Liam's party.

When I walked in with tears rolling down my face, my mum rushed to me and gave me a big hug. She kissed my cheek about ten times before rushing me into the kitchen for some tea. I told her that I felt that I should come home, which is a lie.

Though, I was happy to see my mum again. Gemma stopped by a day later and we talked, I told her about Liam and she listened, not saying a word. I even told her about our night together, and she even smiled when I was done.

She IS my sister, she'd get it out of me anyways.

I didn't tell my mum that, though. I'm not insane enough.

"Hey, mum," I greet her, nonchalantly. She turns over and looks at me in surprise. I laughs at her surprised expression. "So I hear you're listening to Li- I mean, Harry."

For the past three days, I've been thinking about Liam constantly. I've coughs myself watching his twitcams on YouTube and grinning like mad, but crying like a baby. I may have met Liam in 2010, but the 2012 Liam I also knew made me smile just as much.

I also find myself addicted to chocolate. I don't usually eat a lot of chocolate, but I remember those times last month when we shared a box of chocolate and watched chick flicks, crying into the pillows we had.

I also bought the whole season on Friends, two days ago, on DVD. I watch it at night, remembering the times that I walked into the living room and saw Liam on the couch asleep, Friends quietly playing from the television.

I miss him already and it's only been three days. How am I going to last? I've been faithful that if it's meant to be that he will come back for me, but it's kind of hard when I am crying constantly because I miss him.

"Oh!" my mum breaks me out of my chain of thoughts. "Hello, sweetie."

I grin, waving at her with my phone in hand. "Hi."

I walk toward the kitchen and grab a fudge bar ice cream from the fridge. As I'm throwing away the wrapper, my mum walks in with her laptop. She sits at the dining table and continues to look at the screen. When she starts talking, she doesn't even look at me.

"Niall called today," she says breezily. My eyes pop out of my head at her words. "He called your phone, and you didn't pick up, so he called here."

She smooths out her dark hair that's up in a ponytail and glances at me for a second. "What'd he say?"

She shrugs nonchalantly. "Nothing. He just wanted to know how you're doing."

"What'd you tell him?"

"That you were fine. You just settled down," she replies. She clicks her mouse and then scrolls down a page. "Then, he said the weirdest thing.."

My heart beat begins to speed up and I begin to feel warmer than I was a second before. "W-What did he say?" I stammer, holding myself up with help from the counter.

The house is silent besides the air conditioning that just turned on. I guess the house knew I was feeling warm.

"He said something about Liam," she answers, coolly. I almost fall over at her words. Liam...Liam. His name sounds so new to me now. No one's said his name in three days.