~Chapter 20~ Liam

Woah, woah, woah, did I see that right? Did Alison just go to Niall, cuddle with him, whisper in his ear, get up, and walk out?

Why was she all of a sudden hanging out with that Irish leprechaun? Why wasn't she hanging out with anyone else here?

Was it because of Danielle? My Danielle? Why was she doing this? I know she liked me, but this was over the top! She can't avoid Danielle forever!

"What the..hell..just happened?" Harry asked, emphasising the word hell.

Louis shrugged. "I...don't know," he said.

"Odd," Zayn muttered.

Sam and Eleanor were quite quiet.

I turned to face them. "Do you know what just happened?"

Eleanor shrugged. Sam glared at me. What was her problem?

Harry grabbed her hand and entwined their fingers together. She looked at their hands, and her expression softened.

I couldn't stop thinking about Alison and Niall. Was she so upset over Danielle and I..that she..I don't know...found another interest?

I know I shouldn't be thinking like this...but I can't help but say that I'm a bit upset in myself. I hurt Alison. She may not show it, but I know she's upset. I never wanted to hurt her...I still sort of like her. I don't want to like her, since I'm dating Danielle again, but..I couldn't help but get a knot in my stomach when they were cuddling and whispering.

Maybe Niall does like Alison...

I love Niall and everything, but Niall isn't right for her. Never in a million years would I expect them to get together.

Well, maybe I'm exaggerating.. I guess they could be a couple..no. No. No. No!

"Look. Everyone here knows they're not going to be dating anytime soon," I pointed out.

Zayn piped in. "Erm..I heard something about ice cream come from Niall..."

I rolled my eyes. "They're just hanging out."

"Uh..." Eleanor joined our conversation. "Liam..that's a date."

"No, it's not," I said calmly.

"Uh, yes, it is," she snapped back.

"No."

"Yes."

Her corner of her lips curved into a smirk. "Why are you getting so defensive!"

I looked around and stopped at Danielle. My lovely Danielle. Why was I getting so defensive?

"I don't know," I answered honestly.

Danielle saw me looking and smiled a gorgeous smile. I took her hand in mine and grinned, not taking my brown eyes off of hers.

Man, I love her...

"Will you guys just sit down? We need to see the telly to watch a movie!" Sam said, rolling her eyes at us.

Harry rubbed her hand with his, but it didn't really put her at ease this time.

"Sit!"

Danielle and I plopped onto the couch almost immediately.

I'd never seen Sam that mad...she seemed furious! Why was she on end today?

"What movie?" Harry asked Sam.

"Uh...how about P.S I love you?" she asked, an innocent grin on her face when she looked at Harry.

Harry almost squealed. "Yeah!"

Louis and Eleanor groaned at the same time and then giggled with each other for their alike actions.

Even with everything going on, my mind just couldn't leave Alison and Niall.

Did she feel so rejected that she just gave up on me? Did she like me that much that she had to go to someone else?

A tang of guilt coursed through me. Why did I hurt Alison like that? I knew she liked me, and I liked her. I should've given her a chance...but...Danielle.

It all goes back to Danielle.

Alison...Danielle...I might as well settle for nothing.

Wait.

I'm comparing Alison and Danielle.

But...that can't be right. I love Danielle. Not Alison, right?

I can't love Alison. It's impossible.

Well...maybe not impossible. I guess maybe that time away from Danielle I needed someone, and Alison was there for me more than anyone. Maybe I had a liking to her because of it?

I never thought of fall in love with her.

Thinking of this made me more remorseful. What had I done? I ruined everything for Alison and I. Now she's with Niall.

She's with Niall...not me.

Not being able to take it, I emitted a sigh and stood. I left the room, leaving everyone, even Danielle, and going to my bedroom.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Yeah, it's really short, and I really am sorry about that.

This chapter was just to get through that Liam loves Alison back. Unfortunately, he's guilty. :(

On a happier note, Alison's relationship with Nialler is coming up in the next chapter!:)

So, please Comment/Vote!

Love you all,

Lucy x